Why to use the Smart Trip Platform?
Smart Trip Platform will include a vast array of useful features:
– detailed pages on individual attractions (acting as a full-scale travel guide, compiled and edited by users)
– two-way text and voice translator
– currency converter
– weather forecast
– Important safety tips and emergency assistance
– Event & festival calendar, and much more
The Smart Trip Platform Token, TripCash – TASH
5000000000 tokens will exist.
40% will be sold during the PRE-ICO.
20% during Main ICO.
End ICO token price is 0,01 USD per token.
Pre-sale I round: min contribution 100$. Pre-sale II round: min contribution 50$. Main ICO: no min contribution.
Early investors don’t need to get Whitelisted. Biggest reasons for the token’s value are the possibilities of tokens uses:
– Payment for travel services (hotel bookings, car rentals, tours, treks, etc.) on the platform
– Payment for advertising on the platform (for business users)
– Fees on transactions and cryptocurrency exchange operations;
– Rewards for activity on the platform and prizes for winners of various competitions
– Cashback rewards
– Rewards for members of the arbitration commission that resolve conflicts on the platfor
The Smart Trip Platform Team
Ronald Slobodchikov – Chief Operating Officer (COO), Co-founder
Uldis Gaismins – Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Co-founder
Arkadijs Slobodkins – Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Co-founder
Jacob Cadena – Lead Engineer
Olha Rymar – Head of Marketing and Communications Chief marketing consultant
Branco Petrovic – Business development officer (Middle East)
Alice Orlova – Project/Content Manager
Victor Sulikovsky – Product Designer, UI/UX
Nikola Petrovic – Business Development Officer (Europe)
Kristina Kubayati – Marketing Manager
Simon Cocking – Advisor – Business mentor and advisor, top-ranked ‘People of Blockchain’ list, Senior Editor at Irish Tech News, Editor in Chief at CryptoCoinNews, well-known public speaker and global crypto community influencer.