What is Wikibits?
Wikibits is a revolutionary concept, maximizing the application of knowledge to the real world by attracting users to services while minimizing the burden of information fatigue. We expect the increasing number of users and the level of their interactions will contribute to a flourishing Wikibits economy. Our platform is a BLOCKCHAIN-BASED, SOLUTION-DRIVEN WIKI that is a combination of the best features of Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo Answers and Quora. We aim to provide the best solution or answers to everyday issues from data quantified by community inputs.
The users' valuable contributions will be directly rewarded with our WIKI tokens. We will then directly link the users to relevant products/services nearby or online. Our international team is composed of dedicated individuals who have had experience in multiple global fortune 500 companies with background in software development, finance, marketing and data analysis.
- Compact and highly skilled team with a lot of experience in startups, fintech and payment systems.
- Funds allocation seems great and well thought out in general
- Roadmap seems well thought out for the team and it’s size. Team is also planning to expand the team size by 60%.
- The logos shown on the website eg. Visa and Mastercard could be interpreted as partners, but can’t be verified. Possibility of exaggeration
- Information is not presented clearly either on the website or white paper. Most of the contributor-relevant information is scattered
- Low hard cap considering the expenditures associated with required licenses and institutional statuses