What is WELL?
The global, decentralized marketplace for high-quality healthcare. WELL is globalizing healthcare and eliminating country borders to directly connect doctors, therapists, psychologists and other healthcare specialists to patients worldwide through the WELL platform. We are creating WELL tokens to solve the world’s biggest healthcare issues surrounding cross-border payments, data accessibility and payment risk. We’re making it possible for the highest quality healthcare providers to serve anyone, anywhere via the WELL platform solution.
Why to get on board with WELL?
- The global telehealth market is projected to reach $113 billion by 2025, growing at an average of 18.3% annually
- We believe in the utility of WELL token and will work with various members of the network to utilize the use of the token
- WELL network’s frictionless transactions encourages engagement and growth
- Working product and fast-growing network of patients and doctors
- Ability for crypto investors to diversify their holdings to include a token that can be used to benefit not only their own health, but the health of their loved ones
- Global reach and the multilingual capabilities of the platform
- Free distribution of the platform and strong social mission which empowers nonprofits
Limited issuance of WELL tokens: 1,5 billion tokens, of which 600 000 000 (40%) gets sold on the open markets for the end ICO price of $0,1/WELL token.
Wide variety of token usage within the system which creates a high-demand for tokens.
- Large and verifiable team. Most of team members’ commitments to the project could be verified as well. The team leadership has a lot of relevant skill endorsements from their network.
- Provision of reliable communication and transaction tools for international exchange of health care specialist work is a great business vision. The sector of remote health care services and reliable data base management has a lot of development potential and can benefit from blockchain technologies.
- The project materials including the project website and white paper are above average ICO quality
- The project has a couple of credible venture capital partners
- Quite a lot of visibility and good reviews from many ICO analysts
- Active social media updates, a lot of followers and good amount of community reactions
- All the relevant information was presented in a clear way and was easy to find
- The total initial valuation of the project ($150M) is very high and requires a massive success to provide the early contributors significant gains from their contributions
- Only 40% of the WELL tokens (600 000 000 tokens) gets sold on the markets
- Roadmap is slightly delayed from the original plan
- The roadmap lacks the engagement with the industry professionals working to produce the service
- The project has not published any industry partners so far