What is WatermelonBlock about
WatermelonBlock evaluates the degree and volume of positive or negative sentiment. Weight is added to sentiment by social media content, posts and author influence. WatermelonBlock’s AI then creates a ranking of coins and ICOs based on an internal system unique to WatermelonBlock. This known as the Melon Score. The initial app will include token use, WMB. WatermelonBlock operates on the NEM Blockchain and partners with IBM Watson’s AI to process and analyse big data.
The value proposition
Access to information is just one hurdle investors face when participating in cryptocurrency and blockchain markets. Investors spend countless hours sourcing information and trading all based on extensive market data; a challenging and time-consuming process. WatermelonBlock is a data analytics company with a suite of products that provide cryptocurrency insights to the consumer FinTech market using a combination of sentiment analysis, taken from social media, in addition to traditional technical analysis.
The WMB token
Total supply: 400 000 000 WMB
Sold during the ICO: 60%
Token price: $0.116 = 1 WMB
WatermelonBlock is offering an invaluable service to the community via our statistically significant data sets and mass appeal to an ever growing market. Early investors will need to be whitelisted, head to www.watermelonblock.io to begin the process.
Proof of burn protocol
WatermelonBlock is adding a PoB (Proof of Burn) protocol where tokens are destroyed by sending to wallet address that is not accessible, therefore not spendable. This process is verifiable on the blockchain and adds value by constantly reducing circulating supply. Additionally, WatermelonBlock is not a protocol that can incentivize via mining function.
WatermelonBlock will burn tokens up until 50% of the total supply. When users pay fees in the native WatermelonBlock Token (WMB), 50% of all fee payments will be sent to a wallet address that is not accessible nor spendable, thus will be destroyed.
For example, if a year, s worth of fees for services are 1000 WatermelonBlock Tokens (WMB), every three months 250 tokens are paid. From the 250 received, we will send 125 WatermelonBlock Tokens (WMB) to a verifiably inaccessible wallet address.
Michael Blau - Web Developer
- Team is well networked and highly endorsed. Team members have a lot of prior experience from relevant industries like AI and analytics
- Token model is simple and easy to understand for common investors. Really attractive “proof of burn” protocol
- Highly transparent funds allocation presented
- Roadmap seems realistic considering the team size and hard cap
- Few highly relevant partnerships presented on the whitepaper
- All available material is highly professional and visually pleasing
- Small social media communities at the time of review. We are expecting this to change considering the ongoing mass marketing strategy
- No reviews and no media articles found on organic Google searches at the time of review
- Few of the key team members can’t be verified through LinkedIn