What is VOLT?
VOLT is a decentralized platform. There is no middleman or broker, which leads to lower the cost offered for customers, and also maximize profit for the messengers. In VOLT, we offer a transparent environment. All customers and messengers or delivery companies benefit from the privacy and transparency of the fees and expenses. A secure payment system that allows two authenticated P2P entities to send and receive money that gets held in VOLT Tokens until after a successful exchange of services between the two parties.
Why to use VOLT services?
Uber and other models play a role of Central Control as middlemen and receive a fee of 20% or more. VOLT’s P2P direct deal model is an efficient model that aims to eliminate brokerage fee by lowering direct costs to customers and messengers, to less than 5%, or even in hopes to eliminate completely. The existing delivery model is a centralized model, with a system called Hub & Spoke. This centralized model, including DHL, has dominated the delivery market worldwide. However, the centralized model is unable to meet the needs of same day delivery. VOLT is blockchain-based P2P delivery model that solves limitation of the same day delivery more effectively than existing models.
The VOLT Team
- Verifiable, professional and sizable team. Mostly very young team of students and recent graduates, slightly more experienced CEO. The team is already running a functioning last mile delivery service
- The team has a vision to develop a token utilizing management system to settle the end of the chain delivery service provision. This service sector in the urbanizing world will definitely have a huge growth in demand. Working scalable business models in the field have huge growth potential
- The company running the project has some investing partners and plenty of existing clients
- The total valuation of 80 000 ETH for an idea even with a solid team is a lot
- Due to the flexibility in the service pricing etc the investors have to just wait and see if the company allows the token to raise in value for the benefit of the investors
- The development schedule on the roadmap seems quite tight
- The project has practically no visibility at all in the Western social media platforms or industry sites