What is Virtual Universe?
Virtual Universe (VU)
VU is a next generation, epic game in Virtual Reality. It's our version of the holodeck: driving experiences that inspire and excite. It's a dynamic, artificial intelligence-driven world, powered by exciting storylines without end.
VU is a parallel universe where players can explore, experience, create & share, together.
Immersion in Virtual Reality demands a graphic fidelity and interactive realism that goes far beyond today's videogames and experiences.
That's why we are pioneering LivingVR™ -- a form of Virtual Reality that leverages technologies such as Affective Computing (AC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Blockchain to deliver a level of immersion and engagement as never before.
VU Leverages multiple technologies to create an entirely new class of Virtual Reality experience.
Company Founded and Incorporated
Tech Coast Angels investment round closed
Tech Coast Angels, Pasadena Angels and Wharton Angels follow-on investment round closed
Prototype released for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
The COVE I Fund, LLC investment round closed
VU proof of concept completed
Completion of VU conceptual design
VU engine pre-production
VU Token Pre-Sale
VU Token Sale
Release sneak peek demo build
Private BETA launch
Genesis block auction
Public BETA launch
Jeroen Van den Bosch - FOUNDER, CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER
Ciaran Foley - FOUNDER / CEO
Robert Curtis - FOUNDER / COO
- A strong team with a verifiable and endorsed members and good size. A diverse and relevant skill pool represented
- Good looking demo pictures of the game
- The proposed token model seems to work well to incentivize the community and external developers to participate in the game environment development
- The roadmap steps look realistic compared to the previous development steps and the size of the team
- The project has quite an extensive network with financial, marketing and industry development partners
- A lot of open smart contract related content available for p2p review on github
- Project financial information (total valuation etc) not very clearly presented
- Quite a lot of competition in the field of virtual world games, from projects such as Decentraland, Terra Virtua, The Deep, RecRoom, Sansar & CRChat
- Very little community outreach compared to the current initial valuation