What is Verifier about?
- Verifier is a blockchain based remote fact-checking system for various data verification. We solve the problem of mistrust in remote/digital business communication between people around the globe. Our solution is a platform that verifies data quickly, accurately, trustworthy and securely.
- Verifier operates both through a mobile and desktop App and like Uber facilitates direct deals between clients and “verifiers" who provide the service. Any individual or company may serve as a verifier.
- Once there is a need to confirm someone’s identity or the accuracy of any fact, an independent agent, a verifier, is randomly chosen, ready to arrive and provide proof in any form, whether it is photo, video, or any other materials. To ensure security all data is encrypted.
Verifier tokens will be used to cover transactions and system operation during the verification process in the app. It will be linked with crypto exchange price/demand. Demand for Verifier service (transactions) will build a significant basis for investment price value of a VRF token.
The upside for VRF token sales is 20-40% (depending on the volume and the timing).
Tokens for sale: 120 000 000
Type of token: ERC20
Token price: 1 token is equal to the minimum cost of an application for verification;
1 VRF = $0.1
Hard cap: $12 000 000
Minimum quantity: 1 VRF
Additional emissions are not planned
The raised funds will be used for marketing and further development of the system in order to grow our audience. We issue Verifier tokens (VRF) supported by the smart contracts on the Ethereum platform.
The VRF token is an internal currency for the Verifier ecosystem. It will be used for payments between the platform users.
What is the value proposition?
Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identity, events, deals, and any other kind of data. We created a decentralized network of independent agents (DNV), the verifiers. Any individual may serve as a verifier after registering in our system and successfully passing all necessary examinations, such as specifically designed tests, background checks, etc.
- Realistic and attractive hard cap
- Few partnerships presented on the website
- Team members doesn’t seem have a lot of endorsements or connections. More connected and networked team would be more convincing for investors
- Roadmap seems a bit too optimistic considering the team and goal for funding
- Small social media communities at the time of review, but we are expecting the numbers to grow significantly as a lot of funds are spent on marketing
- Some of the partnerships presented don’t seem to be that relevant for the project
The projects hard cap is very attractive for investors, but only 27% of total supply is sold. The reason for that low allocation for investors is because 51% of the tokens are mined by walking.
Project has a pretty small team that either isn't that well connected and networked. This could very well be because they are not that active LinkedIn users. Either way this is a potential concern that could be significant for the projects success.
The team has listed few partnerships on the website but we felt that all of them weren't that relevant for the project itself. This is not a bad thing at all but could be somewhat misleading when analyzing the project.