What is Truegame?
Truegame creates blockchain based games of chance, meaning scratch cards, prize draws, lotteries, giftboxes etc.
Why Truegame might be interesting?
Fully working platform
We launched the project in the year 2017, received positive feedback from professional community and focus groups, improved the product, attracted players, took care of gambling license, and prepared an efficient marketing strategy to attract more users to the platform. We are now fully ready for market expansion and scaling.
The real blockchain industry
Unlike most projects that go to the ICO, our infrastructure is based on the technology of blockchain. There are not so many spheres in which blockchain is practical. And one of such areas is iGaming, where blockchain technology can help solving many problems and dramatically change the market.
Truegame claims to have a strong team of experienced professionals with great competence in games development, leads generation and online marketing. The team includes well-known experts from gambling, blockchain and iGaming industries. There are also specialists with vast experience in token listing on stock exchanges.
Truegame now - a fully implemented iGaming project with real players
Now hundreds of users are playing games based on smart contracts on our platform. Only we have launched scratchcards, prize draws and popular lotteries based on blockchain technology. In the nearest future we are planning to launch such games as dice, smart roulette, slot games and others. Unlike most casinos, game content of Truegame is completely unique as it was developed by our team. Flexible and thoughtful architecture allows us to add new games every month, connect independent services to a platform and grow.
Absolute transparency and independence are the basics of our solution and of blockchain technology. The results of each game are verifiable in the blockchain open registry and cannot be manipulated.
Fair chances to each player
The game is based on totally random combinations received from blockchain. These are secure and cannot be manipulated. Your winnings are dependent only on fortune and mathematical probability.
Fair distribution of winnings
The winnings are distributed by the blockchain network, not by the casino manager, strictly in accordance with the rules of the game.
Online gaming problems & solutions
Online gambling market
The global online gambling market was USD 44.16 billion in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 81.71 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8%.
The global mobile gambling market is forecasted to grow more rapidly, at a CAGR of 18.84% during the period 2017-2021 (see Whitepaper).This market is considered to be one of the most profitable online businesses.
Key problem is the opacity of the casino processes and, as a consequence, the player's distrust in the casino manager. The player can not check the integrity of the game or the rally and can not be completely sure of the integrity of the game organizer
Paying capacity of the casino. The user can not be sure that the casino administration has funds for the payments, and also whether the promised Jackpot can be provided.
Truegame solved these problems
Through the innovative technology of blocking and smart contracts, we solved the problem of player's confidence in the casino. Our game algorithms and random number generation are open, their codes are available on GitHub. Both the game and the distribution of the winnings occur in an independent environment of the blockchain, and neither side can interfere with this process. Players can check the progress and results of all games in an open independent registry.
Truegame provides full transparency - all the funds are contained on a smart contract that automatically pays out winnings without the participation of the game organizer. Anyone can check the availability and the size of the Jackpot
Truegame benefits for token holders?
As practice shows, the tokens of the projects with such a high degree of implementation, as Truegame has, grow in price rapidly. We have already reached agreements with several crypto exchanges, and we plan to release the token on exchanges immediately after the completion of the ICO. There is a specialist in our team who has an experience of successful listing of a token on the exchanges.
Successful start-ups grow significantly in price over time, and projects that are based on blockchain technology are growing more dynamically, as they develop together with the industry. In addition, holders of our tokens are paid a commission from each ticket sold.
- Buy back of tokens - Truegame plans to buy back some of the tokens from free circulation to support liquidity
- If soft cap is not reached, then funds will be returned back to each investor
Truegame token economy statistics
TGAME is a utility token
Token released on Ethereum platform according to ERC20 standard. Total number of tokens released is 300,000,000. More tokens beyond this number are not planned to be released. Tokens allocated for the team will be hold for 6 months with subsequent release of not more than 5% of the total number of team tokens per month.
Number of tokens to be issued: 300,000,000
Total for sale (70%): 210,000,000
Hard cap: $9,000,000
Soft cap: $2,000,000
All the unsold tokens are burned.
View full roadmap here
- Dmitry Danilov (CEO) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitry-danilov-4b884464/
- Dmitry Shchuvatov (CMO) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitrii-shchuvatov-55574446/
- Denis Snitserev (Affiliate marketing) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/denis-snitserev-2a5290132/
- Liudmila Varavina (Communications) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/liudmila-varavina-33804936/
- Shivank Shekhar (Blockchain developer) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/shivang-shekhar-bb2b2780/
- Carmel Said (Affiliate marketing) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/csaid/
- Viktor Petukhov (Algorithm developer) - https://github.com/vpetukhov
- Tatiana Munteanu (Token listing specialist) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tatiana-munteanu-095a24148/
- Nikita Shchuvatov (Financial analyst) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/schuvatov/
- Mirlan Jelamanov (Full stack developer) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/mjelamanov/
- Aleksei Seleznev (Front end developer) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksey-seleznev/
- Arvind Upadhyay - https://www.linkedin.com/in/upadhyayarvind/
- Andrew Clarke - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-clarke-83683036/
- Eduardo Morales-Hermo - https://www.linkedin.com/in/eduardo-morales-hermo-b985091b/
- Bogdan Fiedur - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bogdanfiedur/
- Esteban Van Goor - https://www.linkedin.com/in/estebanvangoor/
- Benjamin Föckersperger - https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjaminfoeckersperger/
- Robert Lenzhofer - https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertlenzhofer/