What is TravelChain?
TravelChain is decentralized blockchain-based platform which provides accessible and authentic smart-data to let business know their clients better and to help travelers experience the best customer service. We are going to provide equal access to data exchange for all players in the market. We create an open public blockchain that can be managed by each travel market player. We believe that will be improving technology and a brand new breakthrough solution within 3-5 years, which create a new standards for how people travel. Travel Token as valuation for all travel data being created.
Unique value is tagged to every stream of data, from huge market players databases to personal statuses and preferences. That value (TCT) is then traded to interested data buyers in a transparent way, without the influence from the network. TravelChain is more than just an ordinary platform. It is a philosophy of collaboration for the benefit of everyone. Many talented entrepreneurs, programmers, and engineers can be useful within our Ecosystem by using TravelChain.
Personal data monetizationFor each permission to use data, the user gets tokens, which he can exchange for money or a tourist service
Making travelling as easy as booking an Uber.Services already have info about the countries user have visited, what cuisine he likes, what kind of sport he is into. A personal tour will be designed according to these data as a construction kit.
Increase of profit due to waiver of online agencies commissionCompanies will be able to sell their services directly to customers without paying high commissions to intermediaries.
Get recommendations from opinion leadersServices will be able to analyze potential customers and identify people with high media status and lots of followers.
A person with more than 100k subscribers in Instagram booked a hotel. The hotel makes him a discount or special offer - and receives a review that affects the opinions of thousands of users.
TravelToken is a fuel for the ecosystem of smart traveling Users decide how to use tokens on their own
Companies can get processed data from the AI service paying by a TravelToken.
The users can share data with other members of TravelChain through web services or apllications and get TravelToken in return.
Services can use TravelTokens and share data with each other through the access keys.
TravelToken will be used by all travelers (1,2 billion people in 2016)
- Issue of new tokens is not limited
- New tokens are used for popularization and platform filling
- Ability to change “emission” volume. Carried out by voting of all users who own tokens.
- Issue of new tokens is enough to motivate users to develop the platform. At the same time it keeps deflationary model ( the amount of tokens per user decreases with the lapse of time)
Built-in algorithms of motivation to keep the token:
- TT Holder Rating (Travel Power) depends on amount of tokens and time spent in the wallet. The bigger rating user has, the bigger reward he will get for development of the platform
- Access to the registry for analysis is limited per day by the amount of tokens on the wallet. Tokens are not waisted. The limit of access is running out
Ethereum is used by majority of investors and ICO founders.
- Issue of new tokens is not limited
- New tokens are used for maintenance of network availability (mining)
- In 2017 with the average price of $300 for ETH, approximately $3 billions was spent on mining
- No ability to change “emission” volume ( only through hard fork)
- The growth in the price of the token began with the increase of popularity due to ICO
- 30 transactions per second
- In-network commission for transactions (gas)
- ETH has increased in 2800 times since July 2015
- BTC has increased in 1000 times since July 2015
Ethereum Classic is used by some crypto investors and ICO founders.
- ETC has increased in 150 times since July 2015
The raised funds will be distributed as follows: