Trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets. We use peer-to-peer platforms to support the trading of a wide range of assets, and will be launching our own cryptocurrency, the TradeToken
Our vision is to have the biggest trading liquidity pool comprised of TradeToken (TIO) holders for the benefit of TradeToken holders.
Our mission is to become the leading platform for trading multiple financial assets based on blockchain technology.
trade.io Announces Historic Partnerships & Introduces Tiered Structure Further To Community Demand
01 December 2017, Zug Switzerland highly anticipated upcoming ICO trade.io has made three major announcements this week, which have strengthened its positioning as one of the leading ICOs to invest in, for 2017.
The company has launched an historic partnership with The University Of Nicosia. Two post-doctoral seats, funded by trade.io will focus on advanced research in Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). The research will have a specific focus on side-chains and cross-chain interoperability, as well as smart token corporate governance best practices and implementation.
trade.io has partnered with HitBTC, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, exceeding upwards of half a billion in daily volume, and operating since 2014. Once listed on the HitBTC exchange, the Trade Token (listed as TIO) will trade against the counters Bitcoin (BCT) and Ethereum (ETH).
The company has introduced a four-part tiered pricing structure, further to overwhelming demand from the community.
NEW TIERED PRICING STRUCTURE:
On this, CEO Jim Preissler commented: “Our community has spoken. You have been asking us to extend the low Trade Token price for the ICO. The strength of trade.io lies in our community, your voice acts as a directing force for strategic decisions. With this in mind, our board has agreed to extend the low pricing by adding a tiered structure, giving early movers a bigger incentive to contribute and also to allow more time for such contributions”
- Compact and highly skilled team with a lot of experience in startups, fintech and payment systems.
- Funds allocation seems great and well thought out in general
- Roadmap seems well thought out for the team and it’s size. Team is also planning to expand the team size by 60%.
- The logos shown on the website eg. Visa and Mastercard could be interpreted as partners, but can’t be verified. Possibility of exaggeration
- Information is not presented clearly either on the website or white paper. Most of the contributor-relevant information is scattered
- Low hard cap considering the expenditures associated with required licenses and institutional statuses