Styras is Is the first decentralized mobile app based on Ethereum blockchain technology, which offers Internet connection anywhere on the planet. When you start the application, it will detect your location and mail it to our system. smart contracts are detecting where the closest Hotspot available to you is situated. While buying MB for navigation we receive your payment through the blockchain and after the first confirmation of the transaction, we will send a signal to our system to enable a particular Hotspot near you.
Styras App receives the signal and will link you to those particular Hotspots which will be activated after the payment has been realised. There would be Hotspots available to you in most countries and cities around the world.
- Compact and highly skilled team with a lot of experience in startups, fintech and payment systems.
- Funds allocation seems great and well thought out in general
- Roadmap seems well thought out for the team and it’s size. Team is also planning to expand the team size by 60%.
- The logos shown on the website eg. Visa and Mastercard could be interpreted as partners, but can’t be verified. Possibility of exaggeration
- Information is not presented clearly either on the website or white paper. Most of the contributor-relevant information is scattered
- Low hard cap considering the expenditures associated with required licenses and institutional statuses