What is Spindle?
SPINDLE is the official utility token to be used on the blockchain-based investment / asset management platform SPINDLE, a comprehensive space which aims to act as a gateway creating access to various investment options at a high level of transparency. SPINDLE believes that establishing a fair relationship between investors and asset managers is the best way to remove investors’ vague sense of unease about investment and encourage involvement in proactive asset management. With this in mind, SPINDLE aims to serve as a bridge providing transparent access to cryptocurrency fund investment for individual users, and extended exposure to cryptocurrency fund managers.
What is Spindle's value proposition?
SPINDLE is the first match-making platform for private investors and cryptocurrency funds where users will be able to compare transparent information about each crypto fund and connect with asset managers to help diversify and grow their investments.
SPINDLE aims to provide a comprehensive space that enables everyone, regardless of their background and experience, to get involved in proactive investment independently.
The SPD token
Total Supply - 10,000,000,000 SPD
Supply for ICO - 3,700,000,000 SPD for crowdsale / 2,500,000,000 SPD for private sale
Token Distribution after the ICO 2,500,000,000 SPD
Token Distribution during ICO 1,200,000,000 SPD
CEO - Masamitsu Hirai , Twitter account
SPINDLE PR Manager - Lina Seiche
Supreme Strategic Advisor - Dariusz Chrzastowski
- Most of the team members could be weakly confirmed and the team seems to have relevant skills and backgrounds to execute a complex business project
- The white paper looks professionally made
- The project has quite massive social media coverage and active community responses
- The team members track records, networks and endorsements are challenging to verify due to the different professional network platforms used in Japan
- No published partnerships
- The roadmap is not very detailed and only covers a very short time frame
- Absolutely outrageous hard cap of 3,3 million ETH, equaling to over $2 billion without a demo release of the project or any token burn mechanisms for the unsold tokens. This is the biggest negative indicator that affected the rating.