What is the Smart Trip Platform?
A blockchain-enabled ecosystem that connects travelers and travel service providers to create unforgettable trips. Smart Trip Platform will have a wide range of social network features: chatrooms, blogs, photos & videos, reviews, etc. This way, users will be able to share their travel experiences, ask and give advice, find travel mates, build up their ratings and become influencers, create itineraries together, and much more.
To travel business, Smart Trip Platform will offer low commissions, direct access to a vast client base from across the globe, and affordable advertising on the platform. Smart Trip Platform will be the first A to Z trip planning tool and travel-centered social network - all powered by blockchain.
Why to use the Smart Trip Platform?
Smart Trip Platform will include a vast array of useful features:
- detailed pages on individual attractions (acting as a full-scale travel guide, compiled and edited by users)
- two-way text and voice translator
- currency converter
- weather forecast
- Important safety tips and emergency assistance
- Event & festival calendar, and much more
The Smart Trip Platform Token, TripCash - TASH
5000000000 tokens will exist.
40% will be sold during the PRE-ICO.
20% during Main ICO.
End ICO token price is 0,01 USD per token.
Pre-sale I round: min contribution 100$. Pre-sale II round: min contribution 50$. Main ICO: no min contribution.
Early investors don't need to get Whitelisted. Biggest reasons for the token's value are the possibilities of tokens uses:
- Payment for travel services (hotel bookings, car rentals, tours, treks, etc.) on the platform
- Payment for advertising on the platform (for business users)
- Fees on transactions and cryptocurrency exchange operations;
- Rewards for activity on the platform and prizes for winners of various competitions
- Cashback rewards
- Rewards for members of the arbitration commission that resolve conflicts on the platform
The Smart Trip Platform Team
Simon Cocking - Advisor - Business mentor and advisor, top-ranked ‘People of Blockchain’ list, Senior Editor at Irish Tech News, Editor in Chief at CryptoCoinNews, well-known public speaker and global crypto community influencer.
- The team commitment to the project was easy to verify
- The team has some well networked and experienced ICO industry experts involved
- The demo version and the designed functions of the travel aid application seem very good and useful
- International travel industry dealing with multiple currency exchange steps can benefit greatly from a purchase settlement platform with a unifying token
- The roadmap schedule looks mostly realistic to implement
- Pretty good visibility on the industry listing sites
- Total initial token valuation (total amount of tokens * ICO end price) of $50M seems a bit high for an unpublished service
- The social media community outreach requires more work
- The partner network is not very extensive yet
- The release of integrated debit cards for Q4/18 and Q1/19 might be an optimistic timeline considering the common delays in other blockchain debit card projects