What is SKYFchain about?
This private blockchain system provides independent secure data-exchange and payment channels for a total support of robot - centric logistics. The SKYFchain Operating Platform will based on private blockhain. It will use ERC20 compatible protocol for SKYFT tokens and build payment channels for exchange transactions.
We issue the fixed amount of SKYFT tokens, which will be required for any transaction inside the SKYFchainA user requests a transaction in SKYFchain and pays securely in fiat money through his smart contract SKYFchain aquires SKYFT tokens at a crypto exchange to execute the transaction.
SKYFchain value proposition
SKYFchain is unique because it will be designed to exclude the human as an intermediary and it will have access to confirmed clients of the first industrial heavy duty cargo drone – the SKYF drone, which is already flying. Skyfchain solves the transport congestion challenges in urbanized environments by taking the third dimension upwards into use with the automated drone logistics system. Skyfchain saves human and cargo transport from delays, accidents and human mistakes by having an automated logistics management system for the traffic control.
SKYFchain Token - SKYFT
Fixed amount of 1,200,000,000 tokens The ICO-end price will be 0.065 USD per 1 SKYFT token
- SKYFT is compliant with SEC of USA
- SKYFT tokens will be required for any transaction inside SKYFchain.
- A user requests a transaction in SKYFchain and pays securely in fiat money through his smart contract. SKYFchain acquires SKYFT tokens at a crypto exchange to execute the transaction
- Transactions will grow exponentially because ROBOTS NEED TO TALK with clients
2014 — 2017
Design and manufacturing of SKYF cargo drones attracted $5M; successful aerodynamic tests; fully autonomous flights Q4 2017
2018 — 2019
Development of the private blockchain; creation of the international legal structure; sales of first SKYF drones and expansion of the partner network to the regions without strict regulation of cargo drones flights (CIS, Asia, Africa)
2020 — 2022
Rapid growth of SKYF drone sales; inclusion of third-party drones data into SKYF-chain; lobbying for new regulations in developed markets
2023 — 2025
Connecting of ground and sea cargo robots into the system; passenger drones to follow
- Strong aviation and business expertise in the team. Well networked and endorsed team.
- First-mover advantage in the lucrative business of autonomous drone logistics
- Relevant and promising partnership deals with current industry experts
- Patient long-term plan for further project development
- The project has strong backing from various blockchain industry analyst
- New and challenging field of business with plenty of new innovations that need to work in synergy
- Uncertain when the bigger markets of robotic drone logistics open up
- The team could use reinforcements to overcome the potential complexities that developing a new industry brings along