What is RankingBall?
RankingBall transforms fans of sports and esports from idle spectators to fully engaged participants.
The Ultimate Strategic Prediction Platform
A New Way to Play
RankingBall goes beyond fantasy sports or traditional sports betting to create a blockchain-based ecosystem that rewards sports fans, along with esports developers, streamers and players.
Proven Time and Time Again
Ranking Ball has been in open beta tests for the last four years during sports events in leagues like the, MLB, EPL, and NBA. As well closed betas with esports giants like League of Legends, CS:GO, and DOTA 2.
Plays Well With Others
Built to collaborate with game developers and publishers, streamers, and media. RankingBall will launch as an independent platform in April and partnerships with ESPN, CBS, and Twitch are expected to be in place in the second half of 2018.
Benefits for Token Holders
Up to 10% of RankingBall’s operating profit is shared with token holders.
From 10% to 15% annual interest payments to RankingBall token holders.
When we invest in new tokens RankingBall gives you a piece of the prize.
Participate during major (e)sport events like the World Cup and Invitationals.
The Future of Sports and Esports
- RankingBall unlocks a new future for sports and esports
- It transforms fans from idle spectators to fully engaged participants
- First skill-based game that uses real-time data from live sports and esports events
- Compete and earn rewards in RankingBall games while watching live matches
- Tested and refined at live and televised sporting events for the past four years
- Ready to launch in April 2018.
- Relevant development, strategy, industry and marketing expertise in the project
- Good start with the partnerships with the Korean KBS, KBSN and SBS and mentions in the white paper about partnerships partnership negotiations with Twitch, ESPN & CBS
- A couple of years of company track record
- Aim to hit the exchanges and beta markets during the following quartal
- All the presentation materials are professionally made
- Not much justification for the increased token valuation in the future
- Very little visibility
- Quite long history with no major breakthroughs
- Very little followers in the Western social media or review sites