What is PORN_X?
Porn_X Cryptocurrency PornX PornX The PORNX token was created as a decentralized ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. Token PORNX can be used to buy these content: porn sites erotic video chats adult online video games online sex shops PORNX will be implemented in the Lightning Network, which will reduce the commission for the transaction and make the payment lightning-fast, comparable to Visa / MasterCard, while remaining anonymous and secure. X-Q
Payment System X-Q Payment System X-Q Payment System The X-Q Pay payment system built on the basis of Lightning Network allows you to generate a unique payment page and QR code that will be recognized only by the mobile application X-Wall Wallet and use the PORNX crypto currency for payment on porn sites.
X-Wall Wallet This mobile app will have many useful features: Storage and use of PORNX as a currency for paying various pornographic content Storage of new tokens created on the protocol ERC-20. New coins based on ETH, which are waiting for their entry to the stock exchange Storage of TOP-40 popular currencies in a convenient mobile interface Will be available in 10 languages X-Wall App X-Wall App Classical sending& receiving of all coins that will be stored on your wallet
Payment for goods and services on the Internet with the ability to pay by crypto currency through QR code Exchange for fiat money inside a mobile application Technical support in 5 languages Let’s figure out, how these 3 products work together and create an ecosystem.
Our project is interesting since this is the first crypto currency fully working with the technology of the lightning network
We are the first project in the field of adult industry that can be successfully implemented
- Compact and highly skilled team with a lot of experience in startups, fintech and payment systems.
- Funds allocation seems great and well thought out in general
- Roadmap seems well thought out for the team and it’s size. Team is also planning to expand the team size by 60%.
- The logos shown on the website eg. Visa and Mastercard could be interpreted as partners, but can’t be verified. Possibility of exaggeration
- Information is not presented clearly either on the website or white paper. Most of the contributor-relevant information is scattered
- Low hard cap considering the expenditures associated with required licenses and institutional statuses