What is Payportal about
The Payportal platform connects Indian service providers such as banks, mobile operators, digital TV operators and utility companies with public through a wallet. A wallet number is linked to a mobile number of the owner.
The platform is utilizing the advantages of personal computers and smart phones, IOS and Android apps are available. The projects goal is to provide a solution to customers to tackle the following challenges:
- Regular visitings of different offices to pay monthly bills
- Cash collectors stealing
- Expensive and risky cross-border remittances
- Staying in a bank queues
- Wide geography logistics
- Non-professional service support and assistance
Based on the blockchain technologies Payportal plans to develop:
1) cross border money transfers service between Indian migrants living abroad and their families in home country.
2) loyalty program for customers and retailers.
3) decentralization of data to protect information in case of hardware failure or hackers attack.
What is the value proposition
Cross-border money transfers will be unique as Payportals competitors do not provide such services. All bill payments through the wallet, push notifications about new bills and customer bills management.
The Payportal token
- Total supply 20 000 000
- Available for Investors 14 500 000
- 0.002 ETH per token
- Soft cap of 3000 ETH
- Hard cap of 24 000 ETH
Tokens value will increase because of limited supply and high demand from the market (India): population 1,2 bln people, $60B-market of money transfers, $30B bills every year worth $100B+
- Population of 1.2 Bln people
- $60 Bln market of money transfers
- 30 Bln bills worth more than $100 Bln are generated each year
- 70% of these bills are paid in cash
- Compact but highly skilled and experienced team & advisory board
- Tokenization model is simple and effective with great potential for price growth
- Hard cap is realistic and highly attractive to investors
- Material available was transparent and professionally made
- Extensive history from 2011 when Payportal Services Private Limited was founded
- Vast network of existing distributors and retailers on board.
- Lack of smart contract / blockchain developers on the core team