What is Payperblock about?
Payperblock platform connects the best blockchain talents with the most promising blockchain projects by offering a transparent and fair platform with lowest fees possible.
Leading the way for a smarter future, by connecting the right talents with the right jobs, so that every potential blockchain project has the best prerequisite to succeed.
Our number one goal is to offer transparent and fair platform with lowest fees possible. It’s that simple.
what is the value proposition?
It intends to make the freelance world more trustful, organized, and reliable. At PAYPERBLOCK, the structure of the marketplace operations is intentionally kept as autonomously distributed. One of the main focuses of the company is to keep everything fair for both clients and freelancers.
The PAYB Token
To obtain funds to put the business plan of Payperblock in action, the ICO process will be used. In this approach, tokens will be distributed as a way of providing people a stake in the organization. A grand total of 10 billion Payperblock tokens will be minted for the freelancing platform business operations.
Out of all the tokens minted:
45% will be made available to general public for purchase
25% of the tokens will be reserved for the task of future development of cold storage
15% for the development team and project advisors
15% for the bounty program and bonus provisions on the Payperblock platform
Adeolu Osho - CEO
Jaakko Asikainen - Development Lead
Mukti Paudel - FrontEnd / BackEnd
Ilkka Koiste - Server / Web
Juha Leskinen - Developer
Susana Marquinez - Designer
Salla Rahja - Lead Designer
Forhadul Islam - Full Stack Developer
Tobore Itoje - Marketing Manager
Jan-Markus Mört - UI/UX Designer, FrontEnd
Marja Hohti - Director, legal services
Mika Lammi - Head of IoT Business Development
- Young, motivated and endorsed team who have prior experience working together
- Realistic and attractive hard cap for investors
- Roadmap seems realistic and achievable considering the goal for funding and team size
- Small social media communities at the time of review. We are expecting these numbers to grow significantly as the project development progresses
- No reviews no media coverage found on organic Google searches. Team has allocated 10% of funds to marketing so we are expecting this to change also