Paygine LLC, US Registered Company, is aiming to raise 3 mln. USD during Pre-ICO. The project is founded by the group of international experts and based on existing technology. We use and open API and provide services on the White Label basis.
The exchange rate of PGC (coin) is pegged to USD, in order to protect investors. Up to +40% more tokens at the Pre-ICO stage as a bonus. Paygine is build it on the basis of a successful business (Best2Pay company) and a proprietary IT platform, which has proven itself and is currently used by than 50 banks.
- Compact and highly skilled team with a lot of experience in startups, fintech and payment systems.
- Funds allocation seems great and well thought out in general
- Roadmap seems well thought out for the team and it’s size. Team is also planning to expand the team size by 60%.
- The logos shown on the website eg. Visa and Mastercard could be interpreted as partners, but can’t be verified. Possibility of exaggeration
- Information is not presented clearly either on the website or white paper. Most of the contributor-relevant information is scattered
- Low hard cap considering the expenditures associated with required licenses and institutional statuses