What is Nuvus Blockchain?
Nuvus Blockchain is building global exchange platform for big data and supply chain verification ecosystem using distributive ledger technologies through public blockchain and private permissioned blockchain for the Medical and Recreational Cannabis.
Currently, supply chain data is non-transparent and is controlled by centralized organizations and authorities, subject to industry manipulation and slowing the adoption of life saving treatments and research. Nuvus Blockchain technology, if globally adopted, will add billions of data points to the supply chain, benefiting medicinal research and proper diagnosis in patients.
By bringing decentralized, immutable blockchain technologies with billions of live, verified data points to the cannabis industry, we expect to add significant value and transparency to the Industries supply chain. Parent company of Nuvus Blockchain is Nuvus Corp (HempTech Corp) (OTC: HTCO). Team has a combined 25 Years experience in the cannabis industry building out the most sophisticated and award winning products in the industry.
They are responsible in developing industry’s first cannabis personal test kits, Controlled Environment Agriculture automation technology for the purest cannabis plants, industry’s first and only use of big data analytics and AI for small and large grow facilities.
What's the opportunity?
The U.S Cannabis consumer market is exploding! Below are some numbers:
- $2.2 trillion overall agricultural market
- $23 billion US cannabis indoor agricultural market
- Sales of Cannabis and related products grew from $6.5 billion in 2013 to $44 billion through 2020
- $40.45 billion estimated total demand for recreational cannabis in the U.S.
- 4000 US cannabis cultivators nationwide
- $740 billion overall indoor agricultural market
Nuvus Blockchain aims to solve the following problems in the Cannabis industry
- Lack of traceability
- Lack of auditability
- Disparate central ledgers
- Lack of consensus
- Lack of chain of custody
- Lack of trust
- Lack of standards
- Lack of compliance
SOLVING THE INDUSTRY CHALLENGES - NUVUS PROTOCOL
TRUSTLESS VERIFICATION SYSTEM ON ALL SUPPLY CHAIN TRANSACTIONS IN THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY
Nuvus Blockchain Distributed Ledgers
A distributed ledger is a set of communication protocols that enable administratively decentralized, replicated databases. Distributed ledgers can provide an efficient and secure infrastructure for the issuance and exchange of digital assets. Their security, democratized control, and automation can have a transformational impact on industries ranging from capital markets to global trade.
- Security - Cryptographically secured and Byzantine fault tolerant by design. Blockchain ushers in a new era of security in a time where perimeter security and authoritative control are no longer viable security models.
- Auditability - Blockchain provides a shared, immutable log of every activity on the system, enabling improved activity auditability and traceability of the provenance and history of an asset.
- Automation - Smart contracts can securely automate and link existing business processes. When designed with blockchain input/output oracles they can be used to connect disparate systems.
Nuvus Blockchain Roadmap
The price of GETX tokens will be on a sliding scale based on how early they are purchased:
Day 1-31: Pre-Sale Bonus
Bonus: +40% tokens Min. purchase from 40,000GETX
Bonus: 30% tokens Min. purchase from 20,000 GETX
Bonus: +25% tokens Min. purchase from 10,000 GETX
Bonus: +20% tokens Min. purchase from 7,000 GETX
Bonus: +15% tokens Min. purchase from 5,000 GETX
Bonus: +10% tokens Min. purchase from 4,000 GETX
Bonus: +5% tokens Min. purchase from 3,000 GETX
Bonus: +2% tokens Min. purchase from 2,000 GETX
Day 32-60: Crowdsale
No bonusNo minimum*All tokens in available pool unsold during Token Sale will be burned
2.5% Early Investors
20%Reserve Controlled Fund
35% Research & Development
20% Sales & Marketing