What is NOIA Network?
NOIA enables hundreds of thousands of computers to serve as points of presence (POP's) for web content caching and delivery through local ISP networks around the world.
Any machine with internet access, including PC's, laptops, servers or dedicated “NOIA Edge” devices, can all be employed to contribute to the NOIA Network and earn rewards in NOIA tokens.
Every website and application in both the current and decentralized internet can use NOIA for content delivery to not only decrease expenses but also realize more efficient content distribution.
Better way to deliver content
Utilization of unused resources throughout the world to form a cooperative, widely dispersed and decentralized network for efficient content delivery.
Designed to deliver the “future” content
NOIA will substantially reduce content delivery costs and enable 4K, VR, AR and gaming content scaling.
The network of hundreds of thousands of nodes won’t have any geographical limitations. Especially the emerging regions will benefit from it.
Our P2P content delivery protocol employs relevant parts of Peer Exchange (PEX), Bittorrent, Distributed Hash Table (DHT) and Websocket wire protocols.
CDN for the new internet
Designed to deliver any type of content and fit seamlessly with either the current or the decentralized hosting solutions.
NOIA Node Client
By installing the NOIA Node Client, anybody can rent out their unused bandwidth and storage space to participate in the NOIA Network and act as a POP for content delivery. It is a Node.js application that can be run on any Linux, Windows or MacOS machine.
- The team has very diverse and relevant backgrounds, good networks and a lot of endorsements from previous colleagues
- The proposed business model is - if successfully implemented - a multi-billion dollar venture
- The materials go through the technical and financial structures of the proposition in great detail which makes p2p review of the solution possible
- The total valuation of $80m sounds like a lot for any ICO, but looking at the team composition, quality of provided materials and the potential of the business model it might be justified in this case
- Team’s community outreach is yet quite limited
- No source or smart contract code open for review
- No published partnership yet
- Technically so complex proposition, that the legitimacy of the solution is challenging to review