What is Mosaic?
Mosaic is a decentralized market intelligence network for cryptoassets. Mosaic is focused on developing and distributing research and market data via a trusted blockchain network. Mosaic connects market participants to a dynamic social network of ideas, information, and people. Mosaic content contributors are both (a) Researchers (at both Mosaic Research Limited and elsewhere) and (b) Users, who are mainly market participants.
Contributors may publish premium or free research. The Mosaic market intelligence protocol provides a distributed, immutable, and transparent ledger of voting history that can be utilized to evaluate over time the quality of research produced by the Researcher. From this ledger, Users determine that a given Researcher's work is consistently ‘up-voted’ by other Users. For this reason, Users are assured of the verifiable track record of that Researcher's calls. MZX is the native method for settlement between parties and facilitates access to ecosystem resources. MZX underpins incentivized activities of both Users and Researchers on the Network.
Mosaic Research Limited (the Company) plays a key role in the Mosaic ecosystem by constantly supporting the Mosaic Network. The Company has a global team of contributors who publish cryptoassets and DLT research on the Mosaic Network platform. The global research team consists of computer scientists, economists, business analysts, and trading technical analysts.
- A sizeable, experienced, academic, endorsed and committed team that could be easily verified
- The product idea is very good. Coinmarketcap.com is one of the most visited crypto-related sites and it has very limited amount of information available for each listing. Mosaic aims to provide a more comprehensive outlook at each crypto asset, successful publishing of a working platform can draw a lot of attention and users
- The website and White Paper look good
- Quite sizeable social communities and good publicity on the related industry sites for an early stage ICO
- Total project valuation of $100M is quite a lot for a service platform that does not yet have a demo version except for the early contributors
- The inflationary token supply slows down the potential token valuation increase over time
- Project roadmap is revealed only until the end of 2018, difficult to evaluate the long term goals of the project team
- No published partnerships or partnership negotiations