What is LevelNet?
LevelNet integrates virtually all existing anti-virus technologies into one simple, user-friendly application. This distributed system enables participants to share threat data globally and in real time, allowing the entire system to become much smarter, much faster than any single cybersecurity provider can today. LevelNet significantly boosts the capabilities of any user installed anti-virus program.
If a user has no security applications installed, LevelNet can take advantage of its distributed network platform and act as a self-standing application. Today’s cybersecurity solutions are limited. As one of the main providers finds a threat, it often takes significant time for that knowledge to be distributed across the entire system. New malware takes advantage of this time window to infect the greatest number of devices. LevelNet creates an integrated, global, and immediately responsive system to stop more malwaremore rapidly than it was heretofore possible.
Token Owners gain an exclusive access to LevelNet
High-end Cyber Security for your private Data
Use of intellectual property rights
Full access to LevelNet services, ecosystem, and all its products
Exchange tokens for crypto shares in the second phase of the project
- Most of team could be verified, good diverse development and marketing skills, some endorsements and ok networks. Big committed team.
- The business prospects compared to the initial project valuation at $15M sounds reasonable compared to most other ICOs
- The model of building a collaboration exchange between cyber security companies might have reasons it has not happened yet, but sounds like an important component of the cyber security ecosystem
- The project website and materials are professionally made
- The team has an extensive partnership network from various fields of the supply chain
- The team has built community outreach pretty successfully having thousands of members in the social media groups
- New business model involves high risks unless the model is developed with the designed industry partners. Other cyber security companies missing yet from the partnership list
- No source code available to review the status of development or integration properties
- The social media campaign has not ignited a lot of discussion yet