Lendingblock is an open exchange for cryptocurrencies, where borrowers and lenders are matched in a simple, safe and transparent way. In a world-first move, we’re bringing securities lending to the crypto world, a market that has $2trn of assets on loan and generated $4bn of revenue in 2017.
We’ve brought together a team of academics, techies, and capital markets practitioners to create a marketplace where cryptocurrencies lenders are matched with borrowers.Lenders include institutional lenders like asset managers, hedge funds and family offices, as well as individuals who are looking to earn interest income on their digital assets without sacrificing ownership.
Borrowers include hedge funds, investment managers, market makers, and proprietary traders; who want to pay for access to crypto assets, for an agreed interest rate and collateral.The borrower gets the assets, the lender gets the agreed interest payments automatically paid on time and at the end of the loan the collateral is released, under a secure smart contract.
At Lendingblock we believe in a positive future for digital assets and the benefits that they can bring, but in order to realise these benefits there needs to be significant progress in the development of supporting services and infrastructure.
This is why we are creating a truly open market place that will connect borrowers and lenders in a way that is fair, transparent, and secure. We will allow people who are holding assets for the long term to earn interest by lending them to people who want to borrow, and have collateral that can be used as security.
Our ICO will raise funds in three steps; private sale (closed), pre-sale and crowd sale. The pre-sale goes live on 9th March. Investors who join the pre-sale can invest anything from 25,000 USD and will earn a 5:1 bonus. The main sale is on 23rd March with a funding cap of USD 2,000,000.
Join our conversation on telegram to find out more, or sign up to the pre-sale
We believe Lendingblock platform will be revolutionary, so get involved.
- Verifiable, experienced, sizeable and endorsed team
- Crypto-crypto lending platforms have been successful with worse development efforts. This type of services can be expected to be in high demand in the near future
- The website and most of the materials are professionally made and reflect the team expertise
- The roadmap seems realistic
- Partners include development, marketing and legal partner companies
- GitHub provides quite a lot of long term development material available for review
- Good reviews and good visibility on industry sites
- The exchange MVP was supposed to be ready by March but cannot be found on the site
- The optimistic financial scenario in the white paper is seems exaggerated
- Would be nice to see longer term plans than just for 3 months in the roadmap