What is LemoChain?
LemoChain is a decentralized, open source platform for companies of all sizes to monetize and exchange their structured business data. LemoChain will accelerate blockchain’s integration into our every-day lives by means of increasing its universal commercial relevance.
Why does LemoChain exists?
LemoChain aims to assist companies to protect and control the distribution of relevant business data.
At the moment the data is captured by huge corporations such as Google and Facebook and not compensated for the companies providing the data streams. LemoChain is trying to protect the free flow of that data and offer a chance for the companies to decide for themselves if they want to keep or sell that information to the bidders.
The LemoChain Token - LEMO
The token is the medium of exchange used in the trading of data and as a reward for the miners upkeeping the network. The team aims to build a separate marketplace for the parity trading of LEMO and is also looking to list LEMO tokens into the major cryptocurrency exchanges.
+ 5 others
Xióngwéixiáng - Developer
- Data business a humongous, growing and very lucrative field of business
- A successful ICO would provide the necessary resources to start competing with the big competitors such as Google, Facebook, Bing, Yahoo, LinkedIn etc.
- Total valuation of $160M of the project before any publications is high
- The team could benefit from adding a couple of more experienced members
- Heavy competition in the data markets, being able to reach out to customers and grow past the world’s biggest corporations requires time, resources and a long chain of successes
- Source code and partnerships are not public so difficult to evaluate the real stage of progress