What is LaneAxis about
LaneAxis is transforming the global logistics industry by building a Shipper-to-Carrier direct optimization blockchain network powered by smart contracts. This will drive massive, cost-saving efficiencies into the industry, and fuel the growth of a new business paradigm in freight logistics. Backed by US Patent #9,928,475
The value proposition
Shipper Carrier Direct Optimization Platform eliminating brokers with an open API for shippers and carriers to utilize pre-existing platforms
The AXIS Token
- 6% - Private Sale
- 63% - Pre-Sale
- 17% - Public Sale
- 2.5% - Bounty
- 5% - Employees, Founders, PR, Marketing
- 5% - Reserve
- 1.5% - Community Tokens
The “AXIS” token will serve as the gateway to LaneAxis’ immutable ledger, digitally bolted to the LaneAxis blockchain. The “AXIS” utility token will function as an API access key, as well as a means of transacting services, features, and rewards within the LaneAxis blockchain ecosystem.
Rick’s extensive knowledge of mobile technology, blockchain technology, and deep experience in trucking and logistics makes him a natural fit to lead the LaneAxis team. Rick spent 15 years researching and developing a mobile-based platform that provides real-time tracking over freight movements.
A data-driven entrepreneur and blockchain specialist, Luke's wealth of experience is replete with years as an information architect and mobile app developer. Working with both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies alike, Luke's works have been featured in such publications as Wired, TechCrunch, Complex, and Business Insider.
Jacob relies on his vast experience as a developer to ensure LaneAxis remains the leader in transportation technology innovation, including its evolution into the blockchain ecosystem. Jacob has held senior developer roles with Fortune 500 companies including U.S. Bancorp and media giant Comcast.
Mason has immersed himself in the logistics and blockchain industries with years of listening to countless calls for the past decade. Being immersed in the growth of the smartphones since inception, Mason will steer the “Driver Social Community” buildout and growth to power the further growth of LaneAxis.
- Massive team and advisory board with a lot of experience in relevant industries
- Token model is simple for investors to understand
- Hard cap is realistic and highly attractive considering the scope of the project
- Roadmap is extensive and seems realistic considering the team size and goal for funding. Roadmap contains future milestones all the way to Q3 2022
- Existing, proven but short history of the managing organization
- Vaguely presented funds allocation
- Quite small social media communities at the time of review
- Few media articles found on organic Google searches at the time of review. Project visibility and search engine presence could definitely be improved
- Massive price difference on private sale and crowd sale.
Someone who invests during the private sale can buy tokens for 1/3 of the price of crowd sale. Thus making the situation uncomfortable for later investors.