What is Kasko2go?
We sell insurance up to 50% cheaper than any competitor, using cutting-edge technology and a unique business model. Our next step is to become faster and even more secure using blockchain, and create an open, decentralized infrastructure for the motor insurance market.
We reduce insurance costs for safer drivers, making streets safe and promoting overall driving culture. Our AI technology, world-class team and unique business model make us believe we can disrupt whole insurance industry.
Our dominant competitive advantages revolve specifically around solving the industry’s biggest challenges: costs, precision, effectiveness and use of high-tech tools.
– Kasko2Go offers 20 to 50% cheaper services than our competitors. How? By having more accurate data and intelligently minimizing expenses.
– GetMeIns TM, our award-winning anti-fraud system is so precise that we estimate up to a 98% decrease in fraud-related losses (57% of total repair costs invoiced are fraudulent according to Aviva)Simply imagine the enormous financial advantages of being less susceptible to fraud!
– No more faceless bureaucracy: by using AI and precise telematics, we bring nuance to car insurance cases. This ensures accurate investigations, better payments, cheaper premiums and more!
– Israel military-grade AI technology prevents double-claiming by turning every car damage incident into a “digital fingerprint”. Every “fingerprint” is associated with a specific case, making it easily identifiable. No more confusion or administrative mix-ups.
– 5+ years of researching millions of drivers. We possess the most accurate understanding of global driving patterns. We have been Google’s official supplier of telematic data since 2012. Our unrivaled accuracy allows us to offer a vastly cheaper.
5+ years of researching millions of drivers.
We possess the most accurate understanding of global driving patterns. We have been Google’s official supplier of telematic data since 2012. Our unrivalled accuracy allows us to offer a vastly cheaper “pay-as-you-go” model to clients.
Our technology developed by Getmeins™ has military-grade precision and has been recognized by major tech awards.
Founded by people with more than 25 years of experience in Israeli counter-terrorist service, GetMeIns is the most advanced anti-fraud solution, able to cut 98% of fraud automatically.
Motor insurance purchase
Customer applies for registration. After the risk assessment and fraud prevention procedures, registration is complete, and the contract data is stored in the blockchain. Customer pays the insurance fee based on an individual rate of the pay-as-you-go model.
When the customer submits a claim, fraud detection and claim evaluation take place. When damage is confirmed, the data is transmitted into the blockchain, requests to the liquidity pool and for reinsurance are filed, and then the K2G token amount is unlocked for the customer.
Our plan: from motor insurance on demand to a comprehensive all-vehicles insurance ecosystem in 2.5 years
kasko2go mobile app already running regions with 25,000 users
Introduction of K2G token
Launch in Switzerland, Austria, Germany
Scaling business model to adjacent sectors of insurance services
US and EU covered by kasko2go
- Extensive team leadership with relevant industry knowledge and networks. A couple of the team members were also verifiable
- A functioning app with users for insurance comparison
- Soft Cap of 3 000 000 EUR seems reasonable for the plan execution
- The car insurance industry can benefit from blockchain by making double claiming between different companies more difficult
- Competition encouraging market platform that makes entry for new entrepreneurs easy. Blockchain potentially reducing transaction costs
- The materials are pretty well compiled and made look quite professional
- A good list of partners from relevant supply chain operators
- Quite good social media and listing site visibility for an early stage ICO
- Less justification on how the token value will increase during the business process making this a great deal for early investors
- The presented roadmap is very vague and short
- Maximum initial total valuation of €60M is quite high for an early stage project