International Auto Club (IAC) is an automated platform bringing together the best features of payment systems, cashback services and partnership programs. In fact, the IAC company has passed the stages of start-up, growth and establish and now it’s ready for the expansion stage. Today it is one of the largest cashback services in Russia and CIS countries with its own payment system and a unique partner program.
The blockchain technology will allow the platform to be brought to a new level, to meet new challenges and make the existing solution even more effective.
AutoUnit is a blockchain-certificate for purchasing goods and services placed on the IAC platform and offered by partner enterprises. The certificate provides all mutual settlements between IAC and goods and services suppliers as directed by the users.
Token distribution. Discounts.
The company plans to sell 70% of its tokens. The rest will be spread between the participants of the bounty campaign, the project’s team and advisors.
Sale - 70%Bounty - 15%Team - 10%Advisors - 5%
Bonuses are discounted prices at which AutoToken can be purchased. There will be a separate discount on tokens at each stage of the sale. Two types of discounts will be used: discounts for Partners of IAC and discounts for the rest of the buyers.
Presale 25.01-18.03 20%
Stage 1 26.03-22.04 15%
Stage 2 30.04-27.05 10%
Stage 3 04.06-24.06 7%
Stage 4 02.07-22.07 3%
Fund, acquired during the ICO will be allocated in the following fashion:
● 58% of the funds will be spent on the development of the payment system, which includes:
○ connecting offline companies to the payment system;
○ implementing payment solutions within the AutoUnit system;
○ opening our own bank (NSCA);
○ opening branches of the bank in other countries;
○ implementing the option to make payments inside the system using any cryptocurrency.
● 32% of the funds will be spent on marketing. This includes:
○ market analysis, media research;
○ development of marketing strategy for the expansion to foreign markets;
○ rework of current positioning and all marketing tools, including the website and landings;
○ creation of new marketing tools;
○ all marketing budgets (internet, television, radio);
○ consulting, PR agency fees.
● 10% of the acquired funds will be spent on technological development and support of the platform. This includes:
○ development of subprojects using modern technologies;
○ staff expansion, creation of additional highly skilled work teams;
○ further training for specialists, technical consultations;
○ development and support of the whole system and separate subprojects based on various modern technologies, including clusterization, scaling, blockchain and others;
○ purchase of modern, high-performance hardware and costs associated with maintenance, modernization and servicing;
○ workplace setup (offices, office hardware and software);
○ purchase of modern, high-performance hardware and costs associated with maintenance, modernization and servicing.