What is H3O about?
Hydrominers idea behind its second coin offering is to provide the very best option for investors to participate in the mining process. The new fully compliant token that will be regulated by a European financial authority and will be Europe's first security token aims to be priced similar to shares and in this way we expect the value to at least triple within short time.
- total supply will be 1 Billion tokens all tokens will be sold on the market
- Main reason for rise of prices is the transition into an evaluation in terms of price earnings ratios
- The mining process itself is profitable to the extend of about 25% ROI on the capital invested
- Whitelisting is not necessary but KYC is required for investors over 15K USD
H3O Token Value
- H3O is a security next generation token - first of its kind
- H3O will be based on real share after the planned listing of HydroMiner on a stock exchange
- H3O is designed as a shareholder value token
- H3O Value is based on a multiple of earnings
H3O Token Value Calculator
The usual way to evaluate projects in the ICO space is currently the market cap. In fact, however, nobody has yet determined exactly how to measure the success of a venture in terms of market cap. In addition, the usual list of coins on websites like coinmarketcap.com is a mix of very different asset types, including minable assets, vouchers, utilities, and securities. At least when it comes to securities, there is a long established method of evaluation, the price-earnings (P/E) ratio. Besides many other factors, the P/E ratio is the most widely known and used way to quickly determine the over- or undervaluation of a stock, at least relative to other stocks of companies of the same size or in the same industry.
Simply put, the P/E ratio is the price of a share dividend by the earnings per share. Amazon currently has a P/E of 64, Nvidia 33, Volkswagen 13. In essence, this means that the company will need X years to earn out its current stock price. It is also possible to evaluate a security token in the same way. Let’s look at how the price of the H3O token could develop based on our results as of December 2017 and January 2018 (which can change in both directions!). With an investment of US$ 1 million, our real time results in the existing mining operations show us that we would be able to earn 24% return on the capital over one year. 44880 55651 69007 8556
- HydroMiner has successfully raised 8676 Ether during first ICO, and have 2 operational cryptocurrency mining farms
- Social media communities are relative small at the time of review, but a lot of funds are allocated for marketing so I expect these numbers to grow significantly
- A lot of media coverage found on organic Google searches. Great visibility
- Potential unidentified challenges with security token
- Potential regulatory issues regarding cryptocurrency mining
- Cryptocurrencies converting to PoS consensus algorithm