What is GoHelpFund?
1. GoHelpFund is a distributed platform powered by the Amazon Web Services infrastructure and Ethereum’s network which empowers people to: • Donate for various charitable causes ranging from poverty to terrorism prevention, being focused on the concept of fundraising. • Use the HELP token as the main currency for transactions, thus allowing increased growth and scalability with instant transfers compared to traditional currency.
2. - The only platform that uses cryptocurrency for fundraising based on humanitarian actions.
- 0.001 ETH / HELP token
- high growth potential
- $125 000 Pre-ICO | $475 000 ICO
- small crowdsale cap
- Monthly roadmap features releases
- constant activity and updates
3. Entity Master nodes will generate the growth of the coin and create constant demand for HELP tokens.
4. - You can send your coins (BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, etc.) from any kind of wallet - Pre-Token Sale will be open to the public, therefore no whitelisting required, as we stand for our “People-oriented” platform description where everyone is treated equally - Minimum contribution equivalent value of 0.1 ETH - Maximum contribution equivalent value of 10 ETH
- Compact and highly skilled team with a lot of experience in startups, fintech and payment systems.
- Funds allocation seems great and well thought out in general
- Roadmap seems well thought out for the team and it’s size. Team is also planning to expand the team size by 60%.
- The logos shown on the website eg. Visa and Mastercard could be interpreted as partners, but can’t be verified. Possibility of exaggeration
- Information is not presented clearly either on the website or white paper. Most of the contributor-relevant information is scattered
- Low hard cap considering the expenditures associated with required licenses and institutional statuses