What is Globatalent?
Globatalent is the blockchain decentralization platform which allows clubs and players to attain funding by selling future revenue rights to fans worldwide.
The investment process is automated with the help of Smart Contracts that use Blockchain Technology. This ensures token trading in a fast, secure way.
At Globatalent, investments are liquid assets which can be converted at any time in the tokenized economy.
In 2017, The Sports Industry generated revenue of $100 billion worldwide
Why Globatrend exists?
Globatalent is here to decentralize the sports industry.
The GLOBATALENT token - GBT
The GBT token is purchased by the fans to entitle them for a fraction of the future income of the sponsored athlete or sports club.
The Globatalent Team
- Private Pre-Sale: Discount: Up to 45%
- Sale Week 1** 16th April 2018 - 22nd April 2018 Discount: 15%
- Sale Week 2** 23rd April 2018 - 29th April 2018 Discount: 10%
- Sale Week 3** 30th April 2018 - 06th May 2018 Discount: 0%
Sunil Bhardwaj (Co-Founder & CEO): Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sunil-bhardwaj-03465a10/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sunilbhardwajca
Iñaki Cabrera (Co-Founder Sports & Business advisor): Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iaki-cabrera-bb384214/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/IcabreraWilson
Ferrán Martínez (Co-Founder Strategic alliances advisor): Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ferran-martinez-7420024/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ferran13
Javier Domínguez (CTO): Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/javier-dominguez/
Alfonso Río (Computer engineer): Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alfonso-r%C3%ADos-alonso-8b489850/
Ali Hararwala (Blockchain Analyst): Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alihararwala/
Alejandro Martínez (IT engineer) Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alejandro-martinez-987a98105/
Robert Spitz (Press manager) Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rob-spitz-2b5360113/
Daniel Pozo (Digital marketing manager) Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dann-marketing-blockchain-ico/
Óscar López Ruiz Blockchain engineer https://www.linkedin.com/in/oscarlopezruiz
Dušan Zvonár Front end engineer https://www.linkedin.com/in/du%C5%A1an-zvonar-71273690/
Ricard Casas Gurt (ACB Professional Basketball Coach): https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricard_Casas
Omar Dweik (Sports Advisor): Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/omardweik7/
Jonathan Quali (eSports Advisor): Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-quali-23b736143/
Max Song: https://www.linkedin.com/in/songmax/
Luis Suárez - Professional football player https://twitter.com/luissuarez9
Maurice Evans - NBA Veteran https://twitter.com/1moevans
Marc Bartra - Professional football player https://twitter.com/MarcBartra
Anna Muzychuk - X3 World Chess Champion https://m.facebook.com/anna.muzychuk.9
João Sousa - Professional tennis player Twitter: https://twitter.com/
Dina Redondo - Kyokushin Fighter Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/redondodani/
Mediterranean Ladies Open - Golf tournaments https://twitter.com/search?q=%40MeditLadiesOpen%20&src=typd&lang=es
Seung Woo Lee - Professional football player https://twitter.com/seungwoolee
Baskonia - Professional basketball team https://twitter.com/Baskonia
Deportivo Alavés - Professional football team https://twitter.com/alaves
NK Rudeš - Professional football team https://twitter.com/NKRudes
BKN eSports - eSport team https://twitter.com/BKNesports
JS Hercules - Professional football team https://twitter.com/JSHercules
AIRDROP (Get free tokens): https://airdrop.globatalent.com/#/c3RVV3Q4Zm9RNWpxdw
- Core team and advisors have a solid background in the sports industry.
- May attract a completely new segments of clients into the token markets
- Focusing on the grassroot level sports teams and athletes this solution could solve real cash flow problems
- The concept has potential to evolve into collaborative management tool for sports clubs
- May significantly increase the interaction between the athletes and their fans
- The current community needs to grow a lot to secure the demand for all of the distributed ICO tokens
- Does not solve a huge problem for the expert level clubs since investment funds already provide sufficient financing
- 33% of platform fees go to Globatalent fund, not managed by the community