Gladius is a blockchain-based decentralized platform that will safeguard websites from DDoS attacks and Accelerate them due to a distributed P2P CDN.
With Gladius, users around the world will download a desktop client, and then be able to rent out their spare and underutilized bandwidth and get paid for it in GLA. The bandwidth will be sent to pools and nodes around the world which will in turn funnel the bandwidth to websites under DDoS attack or serve websites (load them quicker due to caching them).
Gladius is interesting because it revolutionizes cybersecurity in the sense that everyone can participate and make a collective network of people who are helping to safeguard and accelerate websites, and get paid for it in the process of doing so. It is also a win-win for everyone (monetizing spare bandwidth has never been done before).
There are token bonuses in the private presale stage, public presale stage, and the first 24 hours of public ICO.
We implement vesting to prevent a token dump. We plan on making it a healthy token.
- Compact and highly skilled team with a lot of experience in startups, fintech and payment systems.
- Funds allocation seems great and well thought out in general
- Roadmap seems well thought out for the team and it’s size. Team is also planning to expand the team size by 60%.
- The logos shown on the website eg. Visa and Mastercard could be interpreted as partners, but can’t be verified. Possibility of exaggeration
- Information is not presented clearly either on the website or white paper. Most of the contributor-relevant information is scattered
- Low hard cap considering the expenditures associated with required licenses and institutional statuses