GATCOIN transforms traditional discount coupons, loyalty points and shopping vouchers into liquid, tradable digital tokens. They use targeted airdrop technology to send crypto-currencies to mobile phones by geo-location. Their platform is global, and will offer access to a retail network of 60,000+ stores and 21 major global brands in 2018. The GATCOIN platform includes a mobile shopping platform, a mobile wallet, and a mobile exchange to trade retail tokens
GAT System is a system which allows merchants to issue their own branded digital tokens that can be used as discounts, gift cards
and other promotional offerings. These tokens are called merchant tokens. GAT is the primary token in this system, and consumers can use their GAT to acquire merchant tokens or to convert their merchant tokens to GAT on the GAT Exchange. It will be the exclusive currency for the trade of Merchant Tokens and incentivizes users.
Solving the problem of low utilization of discount coupons and loyalty points by providing them with real value in the form of GAT. More convenient , no more managing numerous paper coupons. Loyalty points have value and interchangeable between stores or brands. 4. 17760 GAT per ETH in presale. 15540 GAT per ETH Week 1 of Main Sale. 14800 GAT per ETH Week 2 of Main Sale.
- Compact and highly skilled team with a lot of experience in startups, fintech and payment systems.
- Funds allocation seems great and well thought out in general
- Roadmap seems well thought out for the team and it’s size. Team is also planning to expand the team size by 60%.
- The logos shown on the website eg. Visa and Mastercard could be interpreted as partners, but can’t be verified. Possibility of exaggeration
- Information is not presented clearly either on the website or white paper. Most of the contributor-relevant information is scattered
- Low hard cap considering the expenditures associated with required licenses and institutional statuses