What is Galaxy eSolutions?
Galaxy eSolutions (GES) is a Global eCommerce marketplace for refurbished and pre-owned smartphones and other consumer electronics. A direct B2C/B2B model, and whole ecosystem with the whole process of sourcing, refurbishing and distributing handled by GES where it increases high quality control and reduces logistic inefficiencies.
GES is also incorporating the hybrid P2P Blockchain platform onto the phone trade-in site - MobileFreak - where the technology of blockchain will record details of the goods to authenticate as real, transactions of purchases, and logistics for better tracking of shipments.
The means of refurbishing, help GES to aim towards reducing e-waste of smaller electronic goods.
- Compact and highly skilled team with a lot of experience in startups, fintech and payment systems.
- Funds allocation seems great and well thought out in general
- Roadmap seems well thought out for the team and it’s size. Team is also planning to expand the team size by 60%.
- The logos shown on the website eg. Visa and Mastercard could be interpreted as partners, but can’t be verified. Possibility of exaggeration
- Information is not presented clearly either on the website or white paper. Most of the contributor-relevant information is scattered
- Low hard cap considering the expenditures associated with required licenses and institutional statuses