What is FundFantasy?
FundFantasy is a financial fantasy trading platform where users compete for prizes by crafting the ultimate portfolio. Thanks to our intuitive gameplay and our blockchain based technology – playing on our platform is fun and secure as it gets.
How does FundFantasy Work?
- Choose a contest
Choose from a variety of different contests: Head-to-head, Multipliers, Winner-takes-all and more. Top-heavy contests will make sure winners get hefty prizes. Contests vary in duration and can range from 1 hour to a full month. Free contests are also available.
- Create a portfolio
Users can choose assets from various asset classes including stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and fiat currencies. Choose how much to invest and simply select the direction of the price, up or down.
- Win prizes
The FundFantasy platform will run using FundTokens (FUNDZ) – the FundFantasy payment currency. FUNDZ can also be used to purchase entry tickets to contests that pay out in other currencies such as BTC, ETH and more.
Other information about FundFantasy
- Portfolios are encrypted until contests lock up and start and all funds are stored in smart contracts. Withdrawals and deposits are executed automatically without human intervention.
- All contest details are upfront and available for examination prior to entry. Users can view and compare their portfolios with the ones submitted by their opponents.
- Asset prices are based on accurate market data from well-known and respected API’s.
FundFantasy (FUNDZ) Token Information
- FundTokenToken Symbol: FUNDZ
- Token Price at Launch: 1 ETH = 1000 FUNDZ
- Token Total Supply: 80,000,000 FUNDZ
- Token sale Hardcap: 15,000,000 USD or 56,000,000 FUNDZ – whichever occurs first.
FundFantasy will automatically burn 0.5% out of all FundTokens transactions.This means that the total supply of FundTokens will decrease over time.
- FUNDZ will be used to purchase entry tickets to contests on the FundFantasy platform.
- Users will be able to purchase entry tickets to contests carrying BTC and ETH prizes at a discounted price.
FundTokens left unsold will be distributed (“airdropped”)proportionally among the participants in theToken Sale according to their holdings relative to the total amount of tokens sold.
- 70% Token Sale (56,000,000)
- 5% Presale (4,000,000)
- 5% Post-ICO Promotion (4,000,000)
- 2% Bounty (1,600,000)
- 2% VC & Early Contributors (1,600,000)
- 4% Advisors (3,200,000)
- 5% Founders (4,000,000)
- 7% Team (5,600,000)
- Jan 2016 - Concept Formation & Feasibility Studies
- Nov 2016 - Pre-seed funding
- Jan 2017 - Platform Development & Alpha-pilot testing
- Feb 2018 - Token Launch
- Mar 2018 - Phase II Development Mobile Apps Full Blockchain Integration
- Apr 2018 - Complete Licensing Process
- Jun 2018 - Launch FundFantasy Platform