What is Dogezer?
Dogezer is a platform which integrates all of the necessary tools for people to work together on innovative projects, with the ability to use project specific tokens to reward results and incentivize collaboration.
CREATE YOUR OWN STARTUP
And get it done together with the best experts around the world by paying them with project specific tokens and shares of your company.
PAY WITH YOUR OWN COIN
Why spend effort to raise funding, when you can make your team your co-founders and reward them with tokens? Dogezer enables this approach, allowing startup founders to skip time consuming fundraising and concentrate on their Next Big Idea. EARN ON THE PLATFORM Start working through the platform for multiple startup companies around the world and earn fiat, crypto or a share in these companies equity and future revenues. !
ALPHA VERSION IS LIVE - https://dogezer.io/ !
A PLATFORM TO START ICO:
Get your ICO started through the platform in a matter of minutes: Token Generation SmartContract Deployment Team Building and Project Management Marketing Page for your ICO Bounty Campaign Management
FULL OF FEATURES:
Talent Marketplace (Like Upwork)
Version Control System (Like GitHub)
Documents Editor (Like Google Docs)
Task Tracker (Like Jira and Asana)
Cloud Storage (Like Dropbox)
Integrated Messaging (Like Slack)
Self Evolving 100,000,000
Total Supply 98,000,000
For Sale Unsold Tokens are Burned 0.5% - Founders share, vested over 3 years 1.5%
Bounty Share Private Sale:
Min purchase: 25 ETH Only 120 purchasers allowed $0.8 per Token 10% discount on purchases over 100 ETH 5,000,000 DGZs for Sale Starts: Jan 15th, 2018, 13:00 UTC Ends: Feb 15th, 2018, 13:00 UTC, or when sold out ETH only KYC is mandatory
Public ITO: Open for Everyone Softcap: $1,000,000
Starts: Feb 15th, 2018, 13:00 UTC
Ends: Mar 8th, 2018, 13:00 UTC, or when sold out
Coins Accepted: ETH, BTC, preDGZ $0.9 per DGZ: Feb 15th 13:00 UTC – Feb 22nd 13:00 UTC $0.95 per DGZ: Feb 22th 13:00 UTC – Mar 1st 13:00 UTC $1.00 per DGZ: Mar 1th 13:00 UTC – Mar 8th 13:00 UTC 5% discount on purchases over 50 ETH 10% discount on purchases over 100 ETH KYC for purchases over $10,000
- Compact and highly skilled team with a lot of experience in startups, fintech and payment systems.
- Funds allocation seems great and well thought out in general
- Roadmap seems well thought out for the team and it’s size. Team is also planning to expand the team size by 60%.
- The logos shown on the website eg. Visa and Mastercard could be interpreted as partners, but can’t be verified. Possibility of exaggeration
- Information is not presented clearly either on the website or white paper. Most of the contributor-relevant information is scattered
- Low hard cap considering the expenditures associated with required licenses and institutional statuses