What is Doctor Smart about?
Doctor Smart is an ecosystem that empowers people to manage their healthcare wherever they are in the world, 24/7. Built on blockchain technology, our ecosystem helps to make interactions between all participants transparent and simple. Our platform facilitates mutual financial settlements, open access to medical records and to specialists’ certification status.
Experts believe that the market for internet healthcare services will reach $308 bln by the year 2022, however, we expect much greater changes. It's widely accepted that the traditional system of interaction between clients and healthcare service providers needs a rethink. Typical outpatient appointments will come to be replaced with more convenient and accessible remote consultations and, as a result, the market potential for digital healthcare and wellness services is forecasted to be over $2 trn by 2022.
Why Blockchain and Why Two Types?
Doctor Smart will use two types of blockchain simultaneously. A private blockchain, based on Quorum will be used to record all transactions within the ecosystem, ratings, results of specialists certifications and some other operations. The use of a private blockchain is necessitated by the current technical limitations of public blockchains which cannot support the necessary number of transactions, user experience or unit economics.
As well as this private blockchain, a public blockchain based on the Ethereum network will be used that will ensure the wide-scale initial distribution and subsequent liquidity of DSTT tokens, while guaranteeing data inalterability in the private blockchain.
- Token: Doctor Smart Time Token (DSTT)
- Closed pre-sale: 17.04 — 15.05.2018
- Public token sale: 16.05 — 30.07.2018
- Hardcap / Softcap: $50m / $5m
- Exchange rate: 1 ETH = 1000 DSTT
- Purchase restrictions: 0.1 ETH minimum
- Payment accepted in: BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, ZEC
- Large, highly endorsed team with diverse skills from finance, software development and healthcare
- Roadmap is detailed and realistic. It contains information for the next 24 months of development
- Few relevant partnerships and awards acquired already
- Hard cap seems a bit high and unattractive for investors considering the product
- Small social media communities. Large part of the funds raised are going to be used for marketing so we expect these numbers to grow significantly