Why was Deedcoin invented?
Deedcoin can save people 80% or more on real estate commission. That's 5% of the total price of any property. Users don’t need many Deedcoin per home, because Deedcoin is not for paying for homes. Deedcoin is used to reduce the commission on the purchase or sale of a property down to 1% using licensed agents. For example, consider the sale of a million dollar home. Standard commission would be 6%, or $60,000 taken from the seller's pocket using the old real estate system. Now, consider the same transaction using Deedcoin: The seller connects with their local Deedcoin agent using their portal. Then using Deedcoin, the seller eliminates 83% of the commission and only pays $10,000.
How does Deedcoin work?
The technology behind Deedcoin gives users the same local agents and services that they're familiar with, at a savings of up to 83%. It takes only minutes to utilize Deedcoin's online platform, and realize maximum savings on any property. Deedcoin integrates fully with the existing real estate infrastructure. All discounts are reflected on the standard HUD forms during a property closing and all homes are listed or purchased through standard MLS.
Customers have access to a groundbreaking technology dashboard allowing 24/7 access to an agent or licensed transaction assistant. Deedcoin’s DEED tokens will access a better real estate network that is already usable in 130+ cities and all 50 states. We streamline real estate to run on 1%, allowing future commissions to be set by the free market based on the price of DEED. Patent pending (App. No. 62/552,038).
Deedcoin token - DEED
During the Token Launch Event, contributors will receive 1,000 Deedcoin for each $1,500 contributed, or $1.50 per Deedcoin. Deedcoin is a revolution of the real estate industry. Every 10 Deedcoin saves 1% of the price of the property.
- Sizeable team with diverse backgrounds and work experience in the real estate investments, financial analytics, software and business development
- A professional and well supplementing advisor board
- Team is well aware of the technical limitations of the Ethereum network and are actively evaluating suitable alternatives for a potential future transition onto another more product suitable platform
- Blockchain utilization can solve multiple safety and transparency issues in the real estate and property rights management
- The project is managing well the legal compliance and the risk management aspects in the US markets
- Provided solution can really benefit end users and the whole value chain in terms of easier access to information and lowered data management and transaction costs
- Majority (70%) of tokens sold on the markets
- The project can reach high annual turnover in relatively short time, giving justification for the high $210M initial valuation
- The project has clear use cases with identifiable customer segments that possess purchasing power
- Realistic project timeline and track record of on-time deliveries of the previous milestone goals
- Solid and stable looking growth potential compared to many other more volatile blockchain market instruments
- Almost all of the materials are well prepared in terms of content and visual aspects
- Some visibility and pretty pretty good reviews on the sector promotion sites
- Multiple competing projects in the public and private sector to move the zoning and property ownership rights into a blockchain platform
- Social media groups could be bigger and more discussion could be facilitated to inform and activate the community to support the development process and rollout