PlayMarket 2.0 is a decentralized Android app store, combined with an ICO developer platform, crypto exchange, that accepts payment in cryptocurrency.
DAO PlayMarket 2.0 is based on Ethereum blockchain. The platform work is based on storing information about developers and applications in smart contracts. And the applications are stored in a distributed file system, for example, such as IPFS (it is used in the prototype). The mobile application PlayMarket 2.0 connects to the nearest node of the platform and receives application lists and the information about them. The mobile application implements a cold wallet. They create transactions in the mobile application, sign them and transfer to the node.
The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform integrates a decentralized crypto exchange, for which an open programming interface (API), available to third-party developers for integration into various systems, will be developed; the ability for developers to promote their applications; The platform is resistant to censorship - basis information is stored in the blockchain, which allows to ensure security and provide access to applications from anywhere in the world; At the first stage, all applications are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic mode, and then manual moderation is performed. Later, as the platform develops, the moderation algorithms will be determined by the community (DAO), taking into account the development of technologies
A discount for tokens is provided depending on the stage and amount of purchase.
The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform provides that owners of the PMT tokens automatically become co-owners of a token
The DAO PlayMarket Foundation (PMF). The main functions of the fund include open management of the fund’s resources in conjunction with other members of DAO PlayMarket 2.0. Developers of the application on the platform DAO PlayMarket 2.0 have the opportunity to release the tokens of their application. The platform commission makes up 5% of these tokens, which automatically fall into the DAO PlayMarket Foundation token. 4. 3. the possibility of payment by cryptocurrency is provided, which significantly expands the use of the store and approaches of the cryptocurrency to the end user; Developers are given the opportunity to attract additional investments in their project through the integrated crowdinvesing site. Any developer can release a token of his application’s stock in a few clicks 3Subsequently, a smart contract, after the deduction of the unit fee of 1%, transfers the cryptocurrency to the developer owner.
- Compact and highly skilled team with a lot of experience in startups, fintech and payment systems.
- Funds allocation seems great and well thought out in general
- Roadmap seems well thought out for the team and it’s size. Team is also planning to expand the team size by 60%.
- The logos shown on the website eg. Visa and Mastercard could be interpreted as partners, but can’t be verified. Possibility of exaggeration
- Information is not presented clearly either on the website or white paper. Most of the contributor-relevant information is scattered
- Low hard cap considering the expenditures associated with required licenses and institutional statuses