After years and years of evolution, the Internet has revolutionized the computer and communications world like nothing before, we became capable to interact with anyone despite the long distance between us. It's true that this made our way of life easier, but with what cost?
Capital Investments - Privacy in your HandsWe value our users by providing them an All-in-One solution
Cross - PlatformOur modular design, creates no scalabilities issues, leading way to multi-platform applications development.
Protect your Identity - Communication based on blockchain technology, shields your real identity by using multiple random nodes.
Real Time Communication - Datas are encrypted, chunked into small different pieces distributed to nodes that relays them across the network, linked up and decrypted at destination.
Smart Payment System - Nodes have the freedom of choice, operators can set their price according to their hardware contribution.
Capital Technologies & Research Roadmap
- The team is quite good size and mostly verifiable. Most of the team is pretty young which might increase the innovation potential of the organization
- Private communication tools are in high demand and a service that can guarantee safe messaging and can prove the process with transparency can attract a huge amount of users internationally
- The materials look quite good
- Total valuation of 503 000 ETH of all tokens is a quite massive for an early stage project
- The website has functioning problems with the FAQ section and download speed
- The project has not yet built nearly any social media outreach for the user community
- No published partnerships
- The plan to start own smartphone manufacturing is very different from developing a private communications software. The team seems small and not engineering-focused enough at the current stage to build confidence in the realism of the roadmap
- The team has a lot of published articles in sites that try to look like the well known major media outlets, but the sites cannot be officially linked to the brands they are imitating