What is BitMinutes?
BitMinutes is the first prepaid airtime token to provide low-cost financial services to the world's two billion unbanked consumers. BitMinutes serve as the universal cryptocurrency for enabling global telecommunications providers, retail merchants and a network of trusted agents to offer free money transfer and guaranteed loans to six billion cellphone users. The primary goal of Bitminutes ICO is to provide access to key financial services for over two billion unbanked worldwide.
A dedicated team from Harvard Business School, Stanford, and Wall Street have worked diligently for four years to create a FinTech solution to bank the unbanked. Today, BitMinutes offers free money transfer and guaranteed loans to 4 Billion consumers worldwide.
What is the primary goal of BitMinutes?
To provide access to key financial services for over 2 billion underbanked consumers globally.
BitMinutes enable consumers in 3 critical ways:
- Lending - get loans they need to manage their cash flow, and start and grow businesses.
- Money Transfer - send and receive funds between any two entities; remittances and payments capabilities are the life blood for healthy local economies.
- Prepaid Airtime - billions of consumers need to top up their prepaid phones to communicate for personal and business purposes on a daily basis
- Probably the most scalable unbanked banking model up to this point
- Medium sized and highly endorsed team with some big names. A lot of prior experience in providing financial services globally
- Massive partnership network with over 300 mobile network operators
- Extensive and proven history from 2012. Working technology already developed