What is BOHM?
BHOM will open the era of blockchain commercialization, to hasten the moment of
making transactions and investments on properties with cryptocurrency. BHOM coin is
property securitization coin through which the stable values of the properties can be
exchanged with cryptocurrencies or cash.
We can now newly imagine the residence of the future through commercialized service of
property transaction that applies blockchain technology.
Blockchain has solved the problem of information asymmetry using distributed ledger and allowed minimizing the loss of time and financial resources caused by having to go through an intermediary by directly connecting the seller and the buyer. In the past, there have been changes of decentralization and disintermediation in the process of commercializing the internet/web and smartphone/ app but these have only altered the form of the intermediary to a platform and have failed to reach the P2P in its truest sense. BHOM, meaning BLOCKCHAIN HOME, pursues for a P2P property transaction and reasonable investment.
- Big, multidisciplinary and experienced team that has the relevant backgrounds to execute big plans
- South Korea is among the pioneer countries building and adopting blockchain technologies at the moment, teams who have a starting focus in there have high chances of building relevant partnerships
- The property transaction and rental contract platform benefits from the transparency and security improvements a blockchain application can provide
- Big international scaling plans
- South Korea has its own social medias that can probably provide a researcher much more information about the project details
- Pretty vague plan with multiple use cases, could use more focus to have the relevant milestones in the right order
- The ICO valuation of $50-110M (depending on the ETH price) for an early stage project is quite high
- The roadmap ends at 2019 and it would be nice to have a vague idea about the activities after that
- No published partnerships even if the implementation of the plan will definitely require many relevant partnerships from the public and private sectors
- No source code to review the stage of the process