What is B21?
B21 intends to introduce the B21 Token that will be used to settle fees in the platform
Our goal is to introduce cryptoasset investing to new and experienced investors by creating and managing cryptoasset investment plans. We make it super easy to begin investing in cryptoassets and to manage personal wealth goals.
Check out our video on this exciting opportunity to profit from cryptocurrencies and why anyone with personal wealth goals should get involved now.
Let's face it, we have all heard about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but it is so complicated to get involved.
Not with B21, we make it easy with goal based investing, we manage all the complicated and tech stuff, you just need to decide how much you want to invest and how often you want to add funds to your goal. With B21 you only need one account to manage your whole cryptoasset portfolio.
HOW IT WORKS: TELL US YOUR GOAL
I want $15,000 for a new car in 1 year. I can start with $2,000and add $200 each month.
WE SECURELY MANAGE YOUR PORTFOLIO
70% Top 5 Coins
15% Sector Coins
15% Startup Coins
Why You Should Invest in Cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrencies have outperformed all other asset classes in the past five years. A $10,000 investment in Bitcoin in 2010 would be worth upwards of $7M today.
MOBILE APP LAUNCH
- Team Building
- DLT License Application
- Initiate IFE license
- Legal/Token sale structure
- Key Adviser Team
- Infrastructure setup
- DNA Fund engaged
- Smart contracts and auditing
- Whitepaper Introduction
- Product and Token Sale website launch
- Private Sale
- Android and IOS Registration App
The B21 team is comprised of experts from the payment, investment and blockchain backgrounds. Our team has developed complex investment products for large international banks and mobile financial services and payment systems for the worlds largest telecommunications companies. We are a diverse and talented team with a proven track record to deliver.
- A verifiable, endorsed and experienced team on the field of software development, fund management and payment systems
- Making crypto investing easy and clear can potentially introduce completely new user segments to the field of crypto investment
- The soft cap $3M should be sufficient to implement at least the software development and launch
- The high level of delivery promises come with realistic disclaimers
- One of the first ICOs published to be developed on EOS might provide extra visibility to the project
- Goal to establish an eBank could use more banking experience in the team
- Total valuation of $80M for the platform fee tokens indicate a need for massive annual exchange turnover for the token price to increase significantly
- The sizes of the social communities and advertisement visibility do not yet reflect a skyrocketing growth path that the platform will require to make late ICO investments profitable
- No published partnerships
- Source code or the smart contracts not available for a technical review yet