What is Azbit about
Azbit is a Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from A to Z, including: Crypto banking institution, Cryptocurrency exchange with built-in margin and algorithmic trading, Investment platform offering social copytrading, SAMM accounts and portfolio management tools, Multicurrency cryptowallet.
The first exchange is Azbit Pro Exchange, which will use Azbit Shares tokens, or AZS. This exchange will operate in the EU under an EU-based parent company. It will offer fiat currency trading, margin trading, and algo trading, with tokens sold via the ICO.
The other exchange is Azbit Global Exchange, which will use Azbit tokens, or AZ. This exchange will operate in Central America under Central American jurisdictions. It will not offer fiat currency trading, although it will offer 1:1 margin trading and algo trading. The AZ tokens used in this exchange will be distributed via an airdrop. AZS token holders will receive AZ tokens via airdrop free of charge.
Both exchanges will offer SAMM, RAMM, and portfolio management as investment products.
- Algorithmic trading
- Algo Market
- AP Access
- Electronic Payment System
- Multi-Currency Cryptowallet
- RAMM and SAMM accounts
What is the value proposition
"Successful traders will have the opportunity to raise additional trading capital, while investors will be able to allocate their assets effectively.''
Differentiating factors from competing projects are:
- 2 tokens security and utility - dividends for holders of security tokens
- Existing MVP: bitsane.com
- Extensive crypto experience and fintech industry competence in the team
- Project aims to solve a major problem in the crypto space: compliance issues resulting from tigher regulation of cryptocurrency and ICOs on the B2B side, and providing platform for investors to trade cryptocurrencies, access investment products (including SAMM and RAMM accounts), and enjoy modern banking services
- Previous exchange built by the team was not very successful in regards of trading volume
- Very large portion, 47.5% of total amount of tokens, is reserved for the team, advisors and early stage angel investors