What is Auctus?
The world's first retirement plan platform with traditional and cryptocurrency assets, powered by smart contracts & robo advisory.
How does Auctus work?
Smart contract powered fee structure
We use smart contracts to provide a result-oriented, transparent and low fee structure. AUC Tokens stay in a trustless escrow and fees are paid only for periods that robo-advisor predictions are right.
Blockchain robo-advisor and investment tracking record
Auctus will use blockchain to provide a permanent track record of all suggested portfolio allocations and robo-advisor predictions. So you can explore robo-advisor performance by comparing expected vs actual returns and against our competitors.
Auctus retirement plan
Auctus claims to help investors achieve their retirement goals faster with the investments of your choice.
- Set your retirement goals - Risk/return adjusted recommendations, based on your individual circumstances.
- Pick the investments you want - Choose from stocks, bonds and cryptocurrencies, or select from dozen template portfolios, handpicked by financial experts.
- Get an optimized portfolio - We build an optimized portfolio to help improve your return while reducing risk.
- Automation - We maintain your target allocation, automatically rebalancing your portfolio when needed
- Try our alpha MVP: https://platform.auctus.org/
- Financial advisors can earn AUC by providing specialized newsletters, portfolio recommendations, live chats or over the phone support.
- Customers can access on-demand human advice via in-app messaging or over the phone using AUC tokens.
- Where the nature of the service involves portfolio suggestions and predictions, users will pay only when predictions are correct.
- Third-Party Robo-Advisor providers will be able to earn AUC tokens by providing bespoke investment strategies.
- Customers can access different investment strategies with blockchain-based proven track records.
- The transfer of AUC tokens between the user and the provider can be bound to the results by using smart contracts and recording the predictions on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Q3 2017 - Pre-sale
- Q3 2017 - Advisory board & demo launch
- Q1 2018 - Strategic partnerships, development of the platform, initial token sale
- Q2 2018 - Alpha promotion (feedback & adjustments)
- Q3 2018 - Beta release (analytics & advisory)
- Q4 2018 - Ceres release (cryptocurrency assets)
- Q1 2019 - Phoebus release (tokenized assets) & Traditional asset managent licenses
Auctus token sale overview
Already Raised: 5,000 ETH (1,900,000USD)
- Team - 2 years vesting with 6 month cliff
- Reserve for future stakeholders - 1 year (If deemed necessary, these tokens will be burned)
- Partnerships & advisoring - 80% locked, 6 month vesting, with 3 month cliff, 20% unlocked
TRANSPARENCY TOWARDS CONTRIBUTORS
Transparent token economics
Transparency and honesty and clear rules when it comes to token economics.
No gas war
Guaranteed participation for whitelisted contributors.
Locking of AUC Tokens
Aligned interest by locking tokens of core team and advisors.
Burning of AUC Tokens
In case we don’t reach hard cap, unsold AUC tokens will be burned immediately at the end of the token sale.
No massive discounts on AUC Token
We won’t be accepting low ball offers and will only give moderate bonus to strategic partners that help the project. All contributions with bonus will be disclosed prior to the token sale.
No selling of AUC Token after the main sale
No dilution of existing contributors by selling further tokens after the token sale. Unsold tokens will be burned.
Auctus Team (unverified)
Raphael Vantroost (CEO) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vantroost/
Daniel Duarte (CTO) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-duarte-figueiredo-b46589a4/
Vinicius Melo (Head of strategy) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinicius-melo-03a68b134/
Ludmila Lopes (Head of marketing) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ludmila-lopes-a0008017/
Daniel Boaventura (Head of operations) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-boaventura-38839632/
Felipe Silveira (Project manager) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/felipe-silveira-2739121b/
Thiago Araujo (Lead developer) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/thiago-ara%C3%BAjo-092aa033/
Giulherme Gusman (Senior software developer) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/guilherme-gusman-brand%C3%A3o-14128718/
Ariny Guedes (Lead ethereum engineer) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ariny-guedes-51501215a/
Daniel Vitorino (Senior software architect) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-vitorino-b939a484/
Mariana Azzi (UX/UI) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/marianaazzi/
Samir Taiar (Brand interaction designer) - https://www.behance.net/samirtaiar