1. AMLT is the token for prepaid products and access rights to the already vibrant network of the Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform that enables market participants to help determine the potential risk of others.
2. Network Members receive AMLT for providing ratings and information on specific addresses – this is the fuel that makes the system democratic as opposed to arbitrary. Coinfirm is an anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing platform (AML/CTF) that helps improve compliance efficiency and broadens financial inclusion. The company has been raising standards of compliance in the blockchain and financial ecosystem through its technical solution that allows financial institutions to interface with the cryptocurrency economy. It does this by actively involving market participants globally in determining the risk of others in the network, allowing entities to rate and provide information on other market participants into the Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform, with AMLT as their reward for the valid data they provide.
For example, through AMLT, entities in “high risk” regions can also be evaluated based on the existing relationship and input of other market participants and have their risk lowered due to the positive feedback. Network members such as exchanges or payment processors can provide ratings and data on other market participants and cryptocurrency addresses to enrich data, potentially warn others about ransomware funds and be rewarded in AMLT tokens.
3. AMLT is the next step in Coinfirm’s vision for AML/CTF Platform and is one that redefines compliance by giving a voice to the market itself. The plan is not only for contributors of the AMLT crowdsale to be able to use their tokens with certain benefits on the Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform but to bring higher compliance efficiency and allow for greater financial inclusion globally,”
4. Token Sale has 4 tiers with different bonuses, Tier 1 = 30% bonus, Tier 2 = 20%, Tier 3 = 10%, Tier 4 = 0% bonus. Each tier lasts until the Token poole is sold.
5. Coinfirm already works with world-class partners and clients ranging from major virtual currency players such as Dash and RSK(RootStock), to leading financial institutions such as SEI. As a key link in bringing virtual currencies and blockchain to a broader market base, the blockchain agnostic Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform supports a number of cryptocurrencies such as BITCOIN, DASH, ETHEREUM and ERC20/ERC223 tokens used in ICO’s. This will further help with compliance and vital regulations like anti money-laundering and countering terrorist financing across the blockchain ecosystem. This supports a major need of the token issuers as well as the banks that want to provide bank account facilities to them.