What is Aimedis?
Aimedis is an AI backed, blockchain and smart contract supported medical ecosystem, that changes the way patients, doctors, and hospitals communicate, connect and handle information.
Using the Aimedis platform, users can store, secure and share their medical information only with the people they want to share it with by using the Aimedis right management system.
Beside the records, AImedis offers videochat and communication with other patients and doctors, online prescriptions, online appointments, learning content, the inclusion of fitness trackers and devices like ECG or bloodpressure monitors into the system, while all transactions inside the system are backed by our porprietary AIMChain blockchain.Let's not forget - Aimedis is a live working system that is already in use in major hospital groups in Germany.
The AIM token
The AIM token is used in several ways.
First, AIM token holders will participate in the earnings Aimedis generates. Second the pharmaceutical industry and scientific research facilities can pay patients a fee for participating in trials by granting access to dedicated areas of their medical records, which is 100% voluntary.
In the next step Aimedis will release AIMSocial, the platform that incentivises patients for helping and engaging with other patients.
Fair and incentivised support by patients for patients - worldwide.
- The company has a very well qualified team and advisor board
- The company behind already conducts successful business in the markets
- The vision paves way for many potentially profitable and scalable services
- Future plans, f. ex. Online drug store with AIM identity confirmation have a lot of potential
- The token model explanation is missing a lot of relevant information for the investor; What are the platform fees? Will clients be assumed to sell the received AIM in complicated crypto exchanges? Are the market players assumed to buy the tokens from the company or the open markets?
- Obviously huge business opportunities attract a lot of competition
- The team has to work further on their community outreach to spread the word