What is FortFC about?
FortFC provides deep liquidity of the highest quality for the operations with crypto-currencies at the best market prices available at the moment.
By aggregating the prices from the pool of most popular and trusted exchanges connected to FortFC, we offer our clients unique opportunity to choose the best price from a particular exchange as well as to get the best price available on the whole market due to the aggregated liquidity.
What are the value drivers behind FortFC token price?
The main value driver behind FFCT token price is demand for company services, which can be purchased using the token. Payment for services through tokens can be made at a discount.
FortFC ICO Roadmap
• Private Sale start • AirDrop and Referral Program start • Preparing the documents for applying SFSA license • Aggregation Engine prototyping • Two crypto exchanges integration • MetaTrader Server integration
• Pre-ICO start • Bounty start • Project listing in 200 rating agencies, listings and calendars • Partnership with 5 exchanges of the third-tier • Aggregation Engine development in C++ (basic functionality) • Setting up the production infrastructure • Aggregation Engine testing
• ICO start • Partnership with 5 exchanges of the second-tier • Applying for MFSA license • REST API development • FIX API Server development (basic functionality) • REST API and FIX API documents preparation
• Preliminary project report publishing • Partnership with 5 exchanges of the second-tier • Telegram contest • Preparing the documents in order to apply for MFSA license • Roadshows in 7 cities in Asia • Designing website and Personal cabinet • Payment systems integration • Price charts adding in Personal cabinet • Trading transactions via Personal cabinet
• End of ICO • Depositing to 10 exchanges of the second-tier • Partnership with 5 exchanges of the second-tier • Developing and testing the connectors for the rest of the exchanges • Expanding the administrative interface, KYC • Partnership program realization
• Depositing to 5 exchanges of the second-tier • Partnership with 5 exchanges of the first-tier • Preparing the documents in order to apply for ASIC license • Roadshows in 10 cities in Europe • Aggregation Engine development in C++ (extended functionality) • FIX API Server (extended functionality) • Expanding monitoring functionality • Load-testing, primary processes optimization
• 2019 annual report • Depositing to 5 exchanges of the first-tier • Applying for MFSA license. Establishing the office in Malta • Beta-version has 2,000 active clients • Adding new cryptocurrencies and tokens • White Label development • Public testing of fully functional service • End of the product testing